App description: **Your Air Supply is running out! Again!**
A new spin on the infinite runner that melds out of this world retro music and graphics with modern gameplay!

Armed with a limited supply of Smart Bombs, and dwindling air, Sam must jump over enemies, avoid UFO tractor beams and handle asteroids as he searches for the legendary Infinity Cups!

The eight cups remain hidden across seven planets and one black hole, their strange inscriptions long since forgotten and their locations reverently protected.

Watch time and space bend around you as you run onwards towards The Void at each location. Once there, you have a chance at grabbing an Infinity Cup for yourself, and a swift teleport to the next planet!

Use your skill to outwit and avoid your enemies! When it gets too much, a single Smart Bomb will destroy all Sam's enemies and fill his air supply up to half.

Careful use of Smart Bombs is essential when exploring the 8 locations that are host to the Infinity Cups

Can you find all the cups? Will you see the future?

Get ready for your new addiction! :D

**Please Note: Though the game will run on original iPads/iphone4, it is recommended you please play on iPad2/iPhone4s and upwards.**

Features:

*The most amazing retro soundtrack by Yerzmyey, composed on 8bit ZX Spectrum computers!
*Beautifully animated retina retro graphics!
*Unlock new characters, planets, music and even colours as you run around the universe! Over 4,600 possible combinations!
*Run around entire planets!
*Collect 8 Infinity Cups to reveal the future!
*Avoid hazards like Aliens, UFOs and Asteroids!
*Retro look and feel - modern gameplay and Game Center achievements/leaderboards!
*Simple one button gameplay with configurable controls and layers of depth!
*No IAP or Ads at all! :D
*Universal build - play on iPhone or iPad!
*Adjustable Scanlines for that true retro look!
*Play a while play FOREVER!!!

quantumsheep's comments:
Hey all,

It's almost 5am here, but my game's finally out!

And here's a video!

Youtube link | Pop Up

And a couple of musical treats from the game:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

I hope you guys like it! It's a universal build, gamecenter leader boards/achievements, $.99 and no IAP or Ads

I'll check in when I wake up!

Cheers,

A tired Sheepy =D
11-14-2013, 11:05 PM
This looks very promising

11-14-2013, 11:29 PM
Finally! Was waiting for this!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Woah! This does look cool. Might be tweaking my GoTW mom's if this is as good as it looks.
11-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Gonna get this tonight for sure, this looks really cool!
11-15-2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Woah! This does look cool. Might be tweaking my GoTW mom's if this is as good as it looks.
Well, I've seen some unfortunate typos, but this?

DBC

I give up.
11-15-2013, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I spilled my coffee laughing reading this!

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
11-15-2013, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Well, I've seen some unfortunate typos, but this?

DBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytebrain View Post
I spilled my coffee laughing reading this!
My mom would have been proud! LOL.
11-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Looks like my kind of game, will be picking this up later once ive got my iTunes voucher.
11-15-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumsheep View Post
It's a universal build, gamecenter leader boards/achievements, $.99 and no IAP or Ads
SOLD!

*downloading*
Will return with impressions!

The soundtrack was made on a ZX Spectrum? So it wasn't made on a ZX emulator, but an actual ZXS? Do you know what tracker he used?

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 11-15-2013 at 09:08 AM.