★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A game inspired by the fearless and half mad daredevils who jump from incredible heights into the open air and literally fly wearing only a wingsuit.

The game is simple; Jump from the tallest cliff on Mount Never Rest and dodge incoming objects to avoid taking damage. Fly through the rugged landscapes of Mount Never Rest and feel the adrenalin pumping through your veins. The more danger your expose yourself to the more points you get.

You will meet Jack up there longest surviving and most revered jumper on the planet use to be a cow boy on the plains but decided to live in the mountain on account he liked to jump and found himself a love cave. Listen to him he is old now but wiser then the mountains themselves.

How long can you survive...
11-15-2013, 07:16 AM
Got a code for this and I highly recommend it to everyone who is into highscore games (Andy I'm looking at you)

Game Center: sink_or_swim

11-15-2013, 07:28 AM
Reposting my impressions from the other thread
Okay this is fun. Polished presentation, nice minimalist style. Gameplay feels like a mix between that classic Helicopter game and Solipskier. Challenging and addictive.

@dev - I do think it's a bit hard to keep track of your dot, maybe you could add a trail behind your brave little dot
11-15-2013, 07:37 AM
Yeah I'm playing the HD version of this and I was a beta tester, it's a great game, really addictive and has that one more go feeling to.
Hard tho!
11-15-2013, 07:49 AM
I was just about to say "where's the trailer?" Then I found it on Youtube...

...oh my...

... a little NSFW?
11-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Sorry, here are the trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-15-2013, 08:04 AM
Really digging this one! Agree that maybe something more can be done to make following your dot easier.

But otherwise, this is outstanding. Kind of a "twitch" flyer. Hard as nails and has that gotta try one more time feel.

Highly recommended!
11-15-2013, 09:20 AM
Would you guys say its in the same veins as Duet and Don't Shoot Yourself etc?
What are the controls like?
11-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Would you guys say its in the same veins as Duet and Don't Shoot Yourself etc?
What are the controls like?
Hold to ascend, release to drop

Yes, I think if you like those games, you might like this. It's in that same vein of addictive, high difficulty games. And it is challenging and the obstacles are pretty diverse. Craggy caverns, narrow tunnels, helicopters, hot air ballons, and then stuff I saw in the trailer like rock slides and falling debris

It's not level-based, but there are challenges to complete and a high score to obtain. And not only do you have to avoid hazards, you have to go through gates like in Solipskier to maintain velocity or else you'll faceplant into the ground
11-15-2013, 09:30 AM
And by completing challenges your score multiplier goes up

It reminds me a bit of Lub vs Dub which is also a fantastic minimalistic game

Game Center: sink_or_swim