★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: IF YOU LIKE RACING THIS WAY, LOOK FOR 'HILL CLIMB RIVALS' THAT IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR FREE!
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! DON'T MISS IT!

Hill Climb Racer - Dirt Masters is a hill climb racing game with breathtaking 3D graphics and addictive gameplay features. Push the pedal to metal, earn coins and stars, complete main goal for extras, upgrade your vehicle, beat opponents' record time.

FEATURES
- More than 800 levels with various environments
- 13 different vehicles: Buggy, Jeep, Hot Rod, Military Jeep, Tractor, Monster Trucks, Van, Truck, Futuristic, APC, Motorcycle, Golf Car
- 16 different game modes: Hill Climb, Fuel Madness, Gentle Push, Time Trial, Football, Balloon Collector, Volcano Eruption, Rocket Hunter, Pack Delivery, Mine Field, Log Survivor, Balloon Finder, Golf Ball Thunderstorm, Time Chaser, Ring Hunter and Butterfly Catch
- 5 various stages: Forest, Mountain, Canyon, Vulcan and Snowy
- Breathtaking 3D graphics
- Accurate and realistic physics

GAME MODES
Hill Climb - Go to the finish as fast as possible to beat base time or your previous record to get bonus scores.

Fuelless - Get to the finish as fast as possible without fear of fuel usage.

Time Trial - Go to the finish as fast as possible and beat opponents' time. All the levels have separated high score.

Fuel Madness - Take your car as far as possible with a can of fuel. The farthest you get the higher bonus score is awarded.

Gentle Push - Push golf car to the finish as fast as possible. The sooner you get the higher bonus score is awarded.

Football - Take football to the finish as fast as possible.

Balloon Collector - Collect all 3 balloons and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Vulcano Eruption - Avoid rocks and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Rocket Hunter - Avoid rockets and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Pack Delivery - Take one of 3 packages to the finish as fast as possible.

Mine Field - Avoid mines and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Log Survival - Avoid logs and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Balloon Finder - Find 3 air balloons and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Golf Ball Thunderstorm - Avoid golf balls and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Time Chaser - Get to the finish, manage your time and get to the last stage.

Ring Hunter - Jump through all rings and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Butterfly Catch - Catch 30 butterflies and get to the finish as fast as possible.

GAMEPLAY TIPS
- Buy upgrades every time you can afford to boost your car performance and accomplish levels on an easier way.
- It's profitable to slow down your car a bit in front of a gas station because the more time you are in near of a gas station, the more fuel your car get.
- You can upgrade Engine, Suspension, Wheel. Fuel and Brake for coins, and Damage, Tank Hole, Pilot Weight and Chip Tuning for stars. So collect both of them.

SUPPORT
If you found any bug or issue please send us an e-mail to support@magicpixel.hu or look for us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/askhomework!

ASK Homework's comments:

11-15-2013, 05:46 AM
Woohoo I like these side on hill climb'ish games.
Downloading now, impressions in a bit.

11-15-2013, 05:55 AM
Look great, considering to buy
11-15-2013, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Woohoo I like these side on hill climb'ish games.
Downloading now, impressions in a bit.
Interested to hear what you think..
11-15-2013, 06:10 AM
Well early impressions here but it's looking very good. It's your usual hill climb style game where you have tons of different upgrades to buy like engine, suspension etc. along the track there's coins and stars to collect which you use to buy the upgrades.
It's a balance of speed, balance and fuel, there gas pumps along the track which give you more fuel if you slow down in front of them and clocks that give you more time.
Graphically it looks really nice, and the physics are good.
I really enjoy these hill climb type of games so probably a bit biased but I'd say this is brilliant, simple gas and brake controls and a nitro button, loads of upgrades, tons of tracks.
Bargain at 1.49

Edit, didn't realise this is the same people who did the age of pinball games.

Edit again, the screen shots on the App Store don't do it justice, on my iPad4 it looks great.

Another edit (sorry)
Only thing I'd like would be some custom visual options for you car, like different paint jobs or something. But other than that it's brilliant.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	427.0 KB
ID:	65707  

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 11-15-2013 at 06:14 AM.
11-15-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Well early impressions here but it's looking very good. It's your usual hill climb style game where you have tons of different upgrades to buy like engine, suspension etc. along the track there's coins and stars to collect which you use to buy the upgrades.
It's a balance of speed, balance and fuel, there gas pumps along the track which give you more fuel if you slow down in front of them and clocks that give you more time.
I really enjoy these hill climb type of games so probably a bit biased but I'd say this is brilliant, simple gas and brake controls and a nitro button, loads of upgrades, tons of tracks.
Bargain at 1.49

Edit again, the screen shots on the App Store don't do it justice, on my iPad4 it looks great.

Another edit (sorry)
Only thing I'd like would be some custom visual options for you car, like different paint jobs or something. But other than that it's brilliant.
Pretty much sold me! One question, what's with the golf cart in one of the screens in the description? Have you seen that yet?
11-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Bargain at 1.49

Another edit (sorry)
I owe you one again monkey! Lol, you sold me. I'm a sucker for these games. It looks a lot like ULTRA 4 in the pics. Downloading now.

EDIT: So far I'm in the early stages, but it's pretty fun. I'm starting to notice fuel is playing a big factor in the game also. It would be nice to see more vehicles or visual upgrades.

Yea, I'm really liking this game.

Last edited by NOEN; 11-15-2013 at 06:57 AM.
11-15-2013, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Pretty much sold me! One question, what's with the golf cart in one of the screens in the description? Have you seen that yet?
There is a game mode called 'Gentle Push' that has to be unlocked first for 500.000 coins. You have to push a golf car to the finish as fast as possible in that game mode.
11-15-2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASK Homework View Post
There is a game mode called 'Gentle Push' that has to be unlocked first for 500.000 coins. You have to push a golf car to the finish as fast as possible in that game mode.
Just downloaded, so I guess Ill get to that... Beautiful looking game, I've only played the one level so far, but it's great fun already.
11-15-2013, 07:35 AM
Just one question, I've finished the first set of levels and I've just about saved up enough to unlock another set, should I unlock them in order or will I still be fine if I choose to unlock the forest fuel set? I like the sound of seeing how far you can get with one tank but don't know if it'll be wise to unlock a set that far in?
Thanks.
Loving the game,
Recently we've had ultra4, blocky road and now this, great time for these type of games.