★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***A new Galaxy has come into peril! Take on 40 all new challenges within the Hyperion Galaxy.
Dodge explosive mines, and use force fields to save the stars.***

Save dying suns with collected plasma in your specialized ship in this unique puzzle strategy game. You are the last hope to bring salvation to a perishing universe. Supernovas, Asteroid Fields, and force fields are just some of the challenges you will face as you navigate your ship through the intense heat of imploding stars to complete your mission.

Solar Flux Pocket Features:
3 Unique galaxies with 120 levels!
A Mission rating system to test your mastery
Harness planetary orbits to your advantage
Keep ahead of your friends in the Leaderboards
Achievements earned as you play
Post your accomplishments to Facebook

For more info visit www.solarfluxgame.com
or Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SolarFluxHD
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/firebrandgames
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FirebrandGamesMedia

Looking for a bigger challenge? Check out Solar Flux HD now available for iPad, featuring 80 all new progressively challenging missions utilizing the Retina Display!
11-15-2013, 09:30 AM
This is highly recommended, especially at 99c. Easily one of my favorite puzzlers of all time.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

11-15-2013, 01:41 PM
I was waiting for this to come to iPod, finally it's here played 4 levels and like it very much just as I thought it would be.
11-17-2013, 04:30 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Sucks that this isn't getting much attention here... I bought the iPad version when it was released, but sold my iPad right before it came out (I didn't know if I'd be able to use family's iPads every now n again...) anyway ... I didn't get a chance to play this until now, but it's a great little puzzler. As some of you know, I've been into gravity physics games like this since Bombardier's Guild (which is another AWESOME game anyone who hasn't yet should DEFINITELY check out!). Anyway... Great spacy graphics & atmosphere... Simple controls (tap to thrust, with an invert option so either towards or away from where your thumb taps), smooth gameplay... Some nice level designs... Great challenge....

Only a buck, no IAPs, no ads... Shame it got lost in the heavy wave of big releases
11-17-2013, 05:31 AM
Look really great, instabuy.
11-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Played 25 levels now and I can easy say this is one of the 50 best games this year, well I think so, hope more people will get it.
11-19-2013, 08:51 AM
iPhone 4?
And can someone explain the gameplay? The art style and aesthetic looks wonderful
11-19-2013, 09:25 AM
essentially you aim and shoot your space ship to pick up orbs that you then "feed" into the sun. You have to take advantage of thrusters with limited fuel to guide your ship after the initial shot, and the gravity around other bodies as well. Really nice smooth game and the visuals are quite stunning...
11-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevious Zoquis View Post
essentially you aim and shoot your space ship to pick up orbs that you then "feed" into the sun. You have to take advantage of thrusters with limited fuel to guide your ship after the initial shot, and the gravity around other bodies as well. Really nice smooth game and the visuals are quite stunning...
Sounds fantastic.

How does it run on iPhone 4, if anyone knows? I'm on the verge of purchasing, but I've seen games say they support iPhone 4 but then run poorly (Real Boxing) or just crash (Meltdown)
11-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Anyone on iPhone 4? I really want to get this but I'd like to know if it runs well