Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 11-15-2013, 10:07 AM

Default $15 iTunes Gift Card for the most epic answer to a simple Overkill 2 question

Hello ladies and gents!

This is very simple. Your town is under attack by evil looking hairy hoodlums, most bars have already been overrun and only YOU can turn the tide. BUT! You must choose the right weaponry. The selection is wide enough.

The question is: What suits your style? And WHY?

The most bizarre/hilarious/epic answer WINS a $15 iTunes gift card. We'll choose one on Monday November 18th!

Let it roll!

edit:
And here's the missing image:

Last edited by craneballs; 11-18-2013 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: technical difficulties
Old 11-15-2013, 11:19 AM

I would use giant magnifying glass which might also turn into a banana and the monster would burn or step the banana and die

Last edited by blessthissmess; 11-15-2013 at 01:36 PM..
Old 11-15-2013, 11:25 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default what u would choose.

I would choose a Shaver. or lawn mower n shave those hairy bastards out of town lo l
Old 11-15-2013, 11:35 AM

Nothing takes Hairy Hoodlums down a notch more then a wad of gum. I would suggest big league chew...
Old 11-15-2013, 11:53 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I would use X-tra strength hair spray to freeze the hairy bastards in their tracks!

(bonus answer)
I would actually prefer to use a Shark with lasers strapped to it. Because - Dr. Evil.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:09 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Nothing can beat a simple newspaper.

Why?

Well, first of all, if hairy hoodlums would attack my town, they would do it by night, right? When I get to wake up, first thing in the morning I personally do is to read the newspaper; you can get informed with the news of the current day, and it would probably appear on the first page something like "Some lunatic saw some weird creatures walking by the road. He called them The Walking Wigs" - this would definitely startle me.

If I was still alive by the time I got finish reading the newspaper, I would walk into my kitchen to get some knifes... well, guess what? They probably were already in my house, but of course their first destination wouldn't be where I sleep - it would be the bathroom, where I have all my hairbrushes, and those goddamn things would definitely steal them all. Second destination would probably be my kitchen: after a long walk at night, who wouldn't be hungry? And what would be missing (the most) from my freaking fridge? Yeah, that's right - all my nuts (they do wonderful things for your hair )!

Well, since the knifes where no option and since I don't keep any kind of other weapon at my house, what did I literally had in hand? A NEWSPAPER!!! Think about it: you can easily set a newspaper on fire and burn those hairy bastards (at least the hair); you can stun them with the fresh smell of ink (I hate that smell by the morning); and, of course, you can make them cry and have pity of us by showing them news of, oh I don't know, Justin Bieber ON THE EMAS (MTV awards, and he didn't win yay)?? Yeah. And, unfortunately, what would probably make them have pity on humans is the fact that we have natural disasters (stupid Typhoons) wrecking us.
So, after all this, they would probably run to back where they came from, all burned up or crying and having pity on us - on the latter, I would even probably make them make me a pie (without any hair, thank you).

Haha, this was fun to write. Thank you for the giveaway, hope you like what would suit my style!

Last edited by Bernar; 11-15-2013 at 12:42 PM..
Old 11-15-2013, 01:03 PM

I'd definitely choose Waxing Strips. Speaking from experience as a girl, waxing gives me such incredible pain that would only be deserving for these evil looking hairy hoodlums. From first hand experience, I know where the most sensitive areas are and what hurts the most, so I'd target those areas first (ie. armpits, etc). Muahaha the pain that they'll receive tickles my fancy xD

I'd hide out in the bars where these devious people have populated and just jump out throwing these wax strips left and right. With careful accuracy, I'd ensure that I throw them on the areas that hurt the most. They would have no idea what to do with them and would desperately want to get them off their bodies. Do you know why? Because these aren't just any regular wax strips. They're wax strips with the most girliest designs one could have. With flowers, polka dots and hearts all over them, it'd be torture enough for them!

They would be begging me to take them off of them and I'd sweetly smile at them. I'd tell them that there is taking them off is in no way painless, but they are true men, aren't they? They'd try to act all tough in order to show off their "manliness". Of course, I take these strips off them in the most painful way imaginable xD

I'd tell them that in order to be part of this town, wearing and taking off these wax strips is crucial and tradition. They'd be so afraid and would never come back again. The End <3

Haha this was so much fun to write and I went a little crazy there too! Thanks for the opportunity and contest
Old 11-15-2013, 01:14 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Weaponry? I'm just gonna bring my ex. She seems to be, like, on her period all the time.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessthissmess View Post
I would use giant magnifying glass which might also turn into a banana and the montste would burn or step the banana and die
I just think all the other answers are crazy, like seriously people i would like to meet your craziness
Old 11-15-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Weaponry? I'm just gonna bring my ex. She seems to be, like, on her period all the time.
He should win definitely