★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Thought I Should Spread the News.......

12-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Thought I Should Spread the News.......

I contacted the Urban Tycoon dev. He does own a Unity Game Engine (Search App Store for TouchSoft and you'll see a 3D app). He said that he pushed back the release date, did not tell me when. I thought since I complained so much I should let you know. Also, mek says (maybe its him) that TouchSoft dev had a personal account. Anyone remember?

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
12-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Isn't anyone happy?

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

12-11-2008, 06:59 PM
That would be a shame if the dev had a serious personal matter and people were pestering him about the update to a video game. The people trying to track him down didn't know this, of course, and I don't want to sound like I don't respect them, but I guess we can all keep this affair in the back of our heads the next time something like this happens

Edit: by personal account do you mean issue? Because that's what I thougt, and if not, then disregard my post above. Sorry if theres any inconvenience or trouble about my post =(
12-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
That would be a shame if the dev had a serious personal matter and people were pestering him about the update to a video game. The people trying to track him down didn't know this, of course, and I don't want to sound like I don't respect them, but I guess we can all keep this affair in the back of our heads the next time something like this happens
agreed. the dev's mother died ( ) he said in a post here. but that was a long time ago, really long time ago. yeah and we should definitely remember this.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

12-11-2008, 07:03 PM
by personal account i mean USER account. but he has a touchsoft account but mek says he has a personal account for himself

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!