App description: POLARITY IS FREE FOR THIS WEEKEND TO CELEBRATE LAUNCHING ON STEAM!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/315430

Welcome to Polarity, a first person puzzling adventure allowing you to experience the thrill of hacking into a super secure virtual bank. You'll solve mind bending puzzles by running, jumping, throwing and inverting your way into the heart of the system to steal data for your clients.

--FEATURES--

*Become a hacker!
*Immersive first person gameplay.
*Awesome HD graphics.
*Intriguing storyline.
*Complex, clear and clever puzzles.
*Deadly obstacles.
*Collectable data fragments.
*Awesome original soundtrack.

BlueButtonGames's comments:

Hi guys,

Hope you like it, let me know if you have any feedback or I'll answer any questions.

Bluebutton
11-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Just played the first two levels. Though the similarities to Portal are obvious, the polarity mechanic makes the puzzles feel fresh, if not wholly original. On level 2 there was one bit that requires some tricky platforming twitchiness, and the controls were up to the task. Jumping (and the physics in general) is a bit floaty, but it fits with the idea that you are in a virtual world. Looking at the level menu, there seems to be plenty of content. Can't say at this point whether it's worth the $5.00, but so far no regrets .

11-16-2013, 10:28 AM
Look interesting, any vid for gameplay?
11-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Max_ View Post
Look interesting, any vid for gameplay?
Now embedded .
11-16-2013, 10:45 AM
I've tried this on my friends device and must say I'm really enjoying it. I'll post more shortly but back to the game. All I can say is this is a must have
11-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Wow I'm really enjoying this. Controls are spot on which is great because there was one section where I really needed them. It's a breath of fresh air to see a game like this come along. It's part platformer, part puzzle game, part action game. When I saw the first screen shot I instantly thought portal but after playing the game you deffinetly see that the devs put their own twist on things and it really worked out great. I hope this game gets the exposure it deserves and I can't wait to see what the devs have in store next for us

@bluebutton--- Is there any plans for future content or maybe a sequel planned??
11-16-2013, 11:51 AM
I can't believe this game was made by basically one person during their off time. It's really a brilliant game. I just wish there were Game Center achievements but other then that I'm giving this a 9/10
11-16-2013, 12:20 PM
About how long would you say the game is?
11-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
About how long would you say the game is?
The dev might want to answer that one. I'm a couple levels in and it's really a great game. It runs like butter on my iphone 5 with latest OS.
11-16-2013, 12:33 PM
This is on OUYA, right? Any chance of an Android port?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"