App description: Super Hexagon meets Teeter meets the classic space shooter in this simple, fast-paced game of skills and reflexes.

Blast your way through an endless onslaught of walls and bombs while carefully manoeuvring your cursor.

~||WARNING||~ Controls are easy to pick up but difficult to master. Play this game and prepare to MEET YOUR DOOM.
11-17-2013, 04:13 AM
#2
Cool twitch-like game no one gives any love to.
It's FREE, and a very small file-size.
Worth a shot (if you can deal with the intrusive ads).

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 11-17-2013 at 04:18 AM.

11-17-2013, 04:15 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Cool twitch-like game no one gives any love to.
It's FREE, and a very small file-size.
Worth a shot.
Seems like we've been talking alot about Super Hexagon like games lately.

Definitely will try this out when I wake up tomorrow.
11-17-2013, 04:32 AM
#4
Simple and fun, worth!
11-17-2013, 04:40 AM
#5
Sound like worth to try, thanks for share.
11-17-2013, 05:36 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Cool twitch-like game no one gives any love to.
It's FREE, and a very small file-size.
Worth a shot (if you can deal with the intrusive ads).
Is there an option to unlock ads?
11-17-2013, 06:18 AM
#7
3.8M a game, simple to play, thanks for sharing!

Truck World in development

patience, and discipline...
11-18-2013, 10:42 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Is there an option to unlock ads?
Idk. These ads are new. They didn't use to be this crazy.
11-18-2013, 11:23 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Idk. These ads are new. They didn't use to be this crazy.

They are appearing during gameplay for me making it impossible to play, if I could remove I'd be happy but otherwise I'm gonna delete, I could tolerate them at the start and end of levels but not during.
11-18-2013, 11:40 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
They are appearing during gameplay for me making it impossible to play, if I could remove I'd be happy but otherwise I'm gonna delete, I could tolerate them at the start and end of levels but not during.
Thanks.

Saved me from adding another broken game to my collection.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.