App description: Start your agricultural career in Farming Simulator 14 on mobile and tablet! Take control of your farm and its fields to fulfil your harvesting dreams.

As well as a refined look and feel, Farming Simulator 14 gives you double the number of farm machines to control, all authentically modelled on equipment from real agricultural manufacturers, including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Kuhn, Amazone and Krone.

Features:

- New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
- Play with a friend in a free roaming open world in the brand new local multiplayer mode for WiFi and bluetooth
- Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
- Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
- Make money by selling grass or chaff at the biogas plant
- Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
11-18-2013, 07:09 AM
Farm Sim #14... Farming must be advancing that fast. I'm curious about what they add every year. New gene modification research upgrades for extra bountiful harvests? Online store for your farm? Realistic pest infestations and weather effects?

11-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Game Impressions

I picked this up this morning as it looked interesting but unfortunately there is no tutorial, only a link out to an external web-based manual that doesn't have
"getting started" content. So you are dropped into the gmae looking at the back of a combine in front a field with some other pieces of equipment next to you and that's it. Not a good first impression.
11-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havelcek View Post
I picked this up this morning as it looked interesting but unfortunately there is no tutorial, only a link out to an external web-based manual that doesn't have
"getting started" content. So you are dropped into the gmae looking at the back of a combine in front a field with some other pieces of equipment next to you and that's it. Not a good first impression.
So does that mean the game is encouraging you to just mess around with the vehicles then?

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
11-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I was going to pick this up but I'm concerned about the small download size (how much content is there?) I'm also concerned about the iap as they seem to be for vehicles, thereby locking me out of content.
11-18-2013, 07:26 PM
I picked up and really enjoy construction simulator but a farm sim doesn't appeal to me.
11-18-2013, 07:30 PM
One word that I could use to describe this game: "Yawn"
11-18-2013, 07:56 PM
checked this game on app store and took no interest although the simulation genre is always fancy and attracktive for me

Truck World in development

patience, and discipline...
11-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Yet I can't butcher livestock for meat or have protestors on my property, picketing because I use GM crops! Wtf? This is no farming simulator!
11-18-2013, 10:45 PM
This series has a decent reputation on PC so I'm excited to see it here. Can anyone comment on the quantity and quality of the content?