★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: moWow
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Clumsy, a wobbly space architect, just messed all the stars in the Universe!

Embark on a precision gaming adventure through the colorful Universe in the quest to help Clumsy!
With 14 hypnotizing planets and 42 engaging and puzzling levels, Clumsy And The Stars will take you where no challenge seeking casual gamer went before.

The more colorful the planet, the more difficult the levels. Who said that the Universe is out of balance?

Bend cosmic clouds, draw space laser bars, slow down time and control asteroid currents.

Features:

42 challenging levels
puzzles consisting of precision, right timing and creativity
cosmic clouds
friendly asteroids
space laser bars
free future updates, of course
11-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Amazing free game. The real kinda free. No ads. No IAPs.
Very hard. If you're up for a challenge, check this out. It deserves some love.
The gameplay is reminicusint of Little Luca, yet it came out about a year earlier.

Tssk.

11-18-2013, 02:23 PM
Great game, learned about it in the Hard Game thread.

A lot of content, inventive level designs, challenging gameplay require precise timing to succeed.

@devs - any chance you could add donation IAP so people could support you guys
11-18-2013, 02:29 PM
When I first saw the story (Clumsy has lost all of the stars and needs your help finding them), and saw the gameplay; I immediately thought "Little Luca" clone. Then, upon further investigation, I realize it was released 1 year prior to LL.

If anyone knows the real history of this gameplay/story inspiration I'd love to hear it?

Did LL actually copy this?

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
@devs - any chance you could add donation IAP so people could support you guys
This. Or maybe some sort of IAP bonus? Idk if the games generating enough D/l's to warrant your time for an update, but hopefully people will take note and give it some love.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 11-18-2013 at 02:32 PM.
11-18-2013, 02:34 PM
"Clumsy floated for 107 years pointlessly in space."

5 stars from me just for that quote right there.
11-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Odd. I know people were talking about it in the hard games thread, but I thought only new games were picked up by the "Touch Arcade Bot".

Anyway, definately going to check this out.
11-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Odd. I know people were talking about it in the hard games thread, but I thought only new games were picked up by the "Touch Arcade Bot".

The "Touch Arcade Bot" is the name that is automatically used when someone creates a thread using the TA app.
11-18-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post

The touch arcade bot was me, this time.
11-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
The "Touch Arcade Bot" is the name that is automatically used when someone creates a thread using the TA app.
Ohhh...I thought it was a bot that made a thread based on new games or something. I never knew it was actual people making these threads.
11-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
The touch arcade bot was me, this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Ohhh...I thought it was a bot that made a thread based on new games or something. I never knew it was actual people making these threads.
LOL. Never knew that. I don't use the TA app so guess that gives me a free pass on a senior moment.