★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This remake of the 1979 arcade classic will entertain gamers old and young alike. This fixed-style shooter puts you in the control of a spaceship that must fend off descending enemies that come at you from every which way. One of the most popular games of all time, This version of the classic game Galaxian is as much fun today as it was over thirty years ago.
11-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Just found this. Not bad but I hope the developer will add an auto fire option like Galaxoid has. More control options would be great too!
11-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedumbgamer View Post
Just found this. Not bad but I hope the developer will add an auto fire option like Galaxoid has. More control options would be great too!
Any icade?
11-19-2013, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Any icade?
Nope. The controls seem rather odd with the little controller at the bottom of the screen. Really wish it controlled like Galaxoid. Not sure if I can enjoy it as is. Hopefully an update is in the cards
11-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Yeah, strange to have the controls in the middle, that seems awkward.
11-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yeah, strange to have the controls in the middle, that seems awkward.
Hopefully we'll see an update and it's not just a money grab.

The controls are very odd. You can slide to move side to side quickly and inaccurate or move by very small increments with the buttons. Also, a tap fest to fire.