★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Looking for a quality Slot Machine game.

08-04-2009, 10:12 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Looking for a quality Slot Machine game.

What is the best Slots simulator on the app store?

I am currently looking at two potential titles, the newly released Cleopatra (http://appshopper.com/games/cleopatraź)
and Vegas Slots (http://appshopper.com/games/vegas-slots).

Does anyone have other suggestions, or perhaps tried both games and has an opinion on which is better?
08-04-2009, 11:01 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,166
I am wondering the same thing......................

08-04-2009, 11:18 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 358
I saw one come in the other day and it was food based, it looked like it had a lot of polish behind it and piqued my interest. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. Let me see if I can dig it up.

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
08-04-2009, 11:20 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosaurus View Post
I saw one come in the other day and it was food based, it looked like it had a lot of polish behind it and piqued my interest. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. Let me see if I can dig it up.
was it breakfast slots

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-04-2009, 11:51 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
was it breakfast slots
*looks up*

It was! Totally. Have you played it by chance? Unfortunately there's only one review on iTunes but it's for 5 stars. Hard to tell if that's the overall consensus.

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
08-05-2009, 12:19 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosaurus View Post
*looks up*

It was! Totally. Have you played it by chance? Unfortunately there's only one review on iTunes but it's for 5 stars. Hard to tell if that's the overall consensus.
nope there was a contest with quite a few people won but just goes to show you a lot of people here just get a freebie and run, dont even write a review

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-05-2009, 12:37 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 919
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
nope there was a contest with quite a few people won but just goes to show you a lot of people here just get a freebie and run, dont even write a review
I need a little more time with the game before I write a review!

"Send a noob to kill a noob."
TFW Hoenn actually confirmed
08-05-2009, 12:59 AM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluellama1 View Post
I need a little more time with the game before I write a review!
well expect you, and when people write them they just put fun i love it or i like it sorry going off topic but i had to rant

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-05-2009, 02:01 PM
#9
Well one good slot machine game thats popular with friends and family is Cleopatra. It was just released yesterday and its the exact same version as youd play in casino's.
08-05-2009, 02:10 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
was it breakfast slots
Breakfast Slots is a blast, that reminds me I really need to go write a review...

It's very well polished, has three mini games, great graphics and sound.

The bet lines a little unusual, but easy to figure out once you look at the chart.

It's got an auto play as well, so I like to max bet then leave it on auto play, then leave it on my desk and play minigames when they come up!

The other slot games I have are Farty Slots (not bad, but I wish the game was more fart humor and less fart gross) and Aqua Slots. Neither of them grabbed me like Breakfast Slots did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 08-05-2009 at 02:14 PM.