★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DanLabGames
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 18.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Monsta Brick Breaker is our beautiful twist on the brick-bashing game genre: Get your Monsta friend to pick up a wacky paddle and embark on a wild journey to lay bricks to waste throughout the times, all the way from the Medieval Age to the Space Age.

Guide your Monsta to collect a variety of power-ups that can give you the upper-hand, all the while you earn coins to unlock more Monstas with special powers, and gather up enough DanLab Magic Potion to turn your Monsta into an unstoppable force!

Challenge other players online for a chance to earn more coins in a game of Monsta skills, in which the winner takes all!

Let the fun begin with Monsta Brick Breaker, now!

DanLab's comments:
Hello
my new game is released today for iPhone and iPad.
++
Dan

Quote:
Monsta Brick Breaker is our beautiful twist on the brick-bashing game genre: Get your Monsta friend to pick up a wacky paddle and embark on a wild journey to lay bricks to waste throughout the times, all the way from the Medieval Age to the Space Age.

Guide your Monsta to collect a variety of power-ups that can give you the upper-hand, all the while you earn coins to unlock more Monstas with special powers, and gather up enough DanLab Magic Potion to turn your Monsta into an unstoppable force!

Challenge other players online for a chance to earn more coins in a game of Monsta skills, in which the winner takes all!

Let the fun begin with Monsta Brick Breaker, now!

11-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Looks like lot of fun, my husband loves these games so I'll let you know what he thinks later, but just one little thing, and it's only personal opinion but the icon doesn't see to fit with this game from what I've seen on the screenshots. Just my opinion.

11-20-2013, 12:26 PM
I don't understand why iOS has a huge lack of these type of games. I love them because you can pick them up and play for a few minutes and then go about your day. I wish more developers would create breakout clones. I had an awesome one on PC back a few years ago, it just doesn't play very well when they ported it to iOS. Ahh well.
11-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm2 View Post
I don't understand why iOS has a huge lack of these type of games. I love them because you can pick them up and play for a few minutes and then go about your day. I wish more developers would create breakout clones. I had an awesome one on PC back a few years ago, it just doesn't play very well when they ported it to iOS. Ahh well.
There are a few out there but not many, the best I've played by far based on the same idea is Magic Orbz.
11-21-2013, 12:40 AM
This game is enjoyable and well made. I really like it.

The lack of Game Center achievements is the only thing I don't like about it.

Game Center: PsYcHoNoVa
11-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Yeah I was very surprised. It is very well done and the price is right. There are pop up ads from time to time but I have no problem supporting a developer putting out such a quality game for free. Very well done!
11-21-2013, 08:50 PM
We'll done game - I'm having a lot of fun !
11-22-2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
There are a few out there but not many, the best I've played by far based on the same idea is Magic Orbz.
I really like games like this too, breakers with a bit of a twist to them. Some of my favorites are Hyper Breaker Turbo and Anodia. I'll be downloading this one too.