11-20-2013, 05:54 AM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Touchgrind Skate 2 - (by Illusion Labs)
NZ Release info :
The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 94.4 MB.
Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Skate like a pro in the most realistic multi-touch skateboarding game ever!
Just like in real skateboarding or fingerboarding, Touchgrind Skate 2 is a game of skill that takes 10 minutes to understand but a lifetime to master. Learn the tricks, complete challenges, and unlock new skateboard parts.
Get the highest score in time-limited Competition mode, rip freely and complete challenges in Jam Session mode, challenge your friends in the turn-based multiplayer Game of S.K.A.T.E or export video clips and show off your best lines.
The innovative finger controls together with real physics simulation let you pull off tricks like ollies, pop shuvits, kickflips, heelflips, impossibles, powerslides, lip tricks, stalls, drops, 5-0’s, 50-50’s, crooks, tailslides, bluntslides, darkslides etc in endless combinations, or why not do them in nollie, fakie or switch? - Only your skill and imagination set the limit!
Get a maximized experience with a real skateboarding feeling - Skate like in real life on your iOS device!
- Realistic physics and stunning 3D graphics
- 4 free roam game modes: Training, Competition, Jam Session, Game of S.K.A.T.E turn-based multiplayer
- Tutorial videos - watch and try yourself!
- Natural multi-touch controls, evolved from Touchgrind and Touchgrind BMX
- Tilted camera view, similar to Touchgrind BMX
- Three different skateparks with bowls, ramps, curbs, boxes and over 2.000 meters of rails
- Complete the 100 challenges to unlock all skateparks, game modes, decks, wheels, grip tapes and stickers
- Record your runs and create replay videos to impress your friends
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Trick name detection
- Advanced OpenGL ES 3.0 effects on iPhone 5S