★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Part III of V of the Fiends Gate experience.

No Ads or in app purchases!

Prepare to enter Fiends Gate, an epic action platformer.

Run, jump, double jump and power slide through 5 beautiful fully 3D worlds on your quest. One of the best looking 3D platformers on iOS.!

Multiple ways to progress through the game: collect items, find hard to reach special chests, or speed run through levels!

Fast, responsive touch control action! Fiends Gate was designed from the ground up to offer precise control on touch devices.

Designed to be played on the go, or on the couch. Have a minute and want to play a quick round? Cool! I want to sit down for an hour and really dig in? You can do that too!

5 levels!
25 unique challenges!
Many unlockable items to customize your character!
5 Leaderboards!

sink_or_swim's comments:
$0.99 , no IAP

Sorry no Screenshots, don't know where to find them because normally I'm not posting NZ releases

11-20-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Part III of V of the Fiends Gate experience.

No Ads or in app purchases!

Prepare to enter Fiends Gate, an epic action platformer.

Run, jump, double jump and power slide through 5 beautiful fully 3D worlds on your quest. One of the best looking 3D platformers on iOS.!

Multiple ways to progress through the game: collect items, find hard to reach special chests, or speed run through levels!

Fast, responsive touch control action! Fiends Gate was designed from the ground up to offer precise control on touch devices.

Designed to be played on the go, or on the couch. Have a minute and want to play a quick round? Cool! I want to sit down for an hour and really dig in? You can do that too!

5 levels!
25 unique challenges!
Many unlockable items to customize your character!
5 Leaderboards!

11-20-2013, 11:30 PM
To the dev: Game vid or trailer?
11-20-2013, 11:48 PM
Looking at the games list by this dev is confusing. Am I right to think this is a portion of the main game, and that it has 5 of the levels of the 25? That is this is what you'd get if you got the free version of the first one and the paid second game. Or just buy all 25 levels in this one:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fiends-gate/id670616586?mt=8

Just curious since it would make more sense to buy all 25 levels for $3 versus getting the first one free and paying $1 for each of the four level packs (the last two of which aren't out). Or am I seeing this all wrong?

Also any feedback on the game? I might try the free version and decide from there but if its vs t would save me time to pass.
11-21-2013, 02:56 AM
105?
That kills me.
99.9 and I'd have insta-bought
11-21-2013, 03:03 AM
Did anyone play it before?

Pine Entertainment
11-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Did anyone play it before?
Never heard of it. Its strange he'd make two sequels to a game that obviously isn't doing too well, financially.
But...it looks amazing.

If it goes to < 100 MB ill get it immediately. If not, ill try to grab it on wifi later.
11-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Great sleeper game and well worth the price. Never heard of it till now but it's definitely fun.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
11-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Never heard of it. Its strange he'd make two sequels to a game that obviously isn't doing too well, financially.
But...it looks amazing.

If it goes to < 100 MB ill get it immediately. If not, ill try to grab it on wifi later.
I, still am not sure these are actual sequels but just a re-packaging of the main game ($3) breaking the 25 chapters into 5 chunks across 5 games.

Can anyone confirm or deny that is just a repackaging? I linked the main app in my last post.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.