Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-20-2013, 03:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Shivah by Wadjet Eye Games LLC (Universal)

Price in NZ: $2.59

Old 11-20-2013, 04:01 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This day gets better. Had a few not-so-good purchases today, so this is another saving grace.

And i need to stop buying now. This should be my last purchase for the week. I over spent last week, i should control myself for the next few weeks. LOL.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This day gets better. Had a few not-so-good purchases today, so this is another saving grace.

And i need to stop buying now. This should be my last purchase for the week. I over spent last week, i should control myself for the next few weeks. LOL.
Did you ever get to play strike force heroes?
Old 11-20-2013, 04:13 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Did you ever get to play strike force heroes?
I found out there's IAPs, so i didnt buy the HD version after mistakenly buying the SD version.

Didnt want to pay $5 for a runner game with IAPs, especially after the overspending that was last week.

I'll wait for recommendations before deciding if im gonna spend another $3 for the HD version.

Reason why im not gonna attempt getting a refund is because i have never gotten a refund in over 10 games i asked refunds for from the PH appstore. My request for refunds on the US appstore is a perfect 2 out of 2, so im not sure what is wrong withthe PH appstore service.

I might install the SD version on the 4S later though.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I found out there's IAPs, so i didnt buy the HD version after mistakenly buying the SD version.

Didnt want to pay $5 for a runner game with IAPs, especially after the overspending that was last week.

I'll wait for recommendations before deciding if im gonna spend another $3 for the HD version.

Reason why im not gonna attempt getting a refund is because i have never gotten a refund in over 10 games i asked refunds for from the PH appstore. My request for refunds on the US appstore is a perfect 2 out of 2, so im not sure what is wrong withthe PH appstore service.

I might install the SD version on the 4S later though.
Alright well I'm definitely gonna get it when it drops in the US. From Sanuku's video it looks like you earn currency at a very good rate.

So what's this game? There's no screenshots showing in this thread, is it any good?

Last edited by JCho133; 11-22-2013 at 07:02 PM..
Old 11-20-2013, 07:24 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I highly recommend this game for everyone, especially fans of point and click genre and adventure games. The game is very polish with no IAP and the retro-style graphics is very nice. This game is developed by the same team who created Gemini Rue. This game definitely require more attention from TA members. I will definitely vote it for GOTW.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:37 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post
I highly recommend this game for everyone, especially fans of point and click genre and adventure games. The game is very polish with no IAP and the retro-style graphics is very nice. This game is developed by the same team who created Gemini Rue. This game definitely require more attention from TA members. I will definitely vote it for GOTW.
Looks like Gemini Rue, but do I have to be jewish to understand it and to solve the puzzles?

By the way, this is the same team who ported Gemini Rue to iOS, not same developers.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:51 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Looks like Gemini Rue, but do I have to be jewish to understand it and to solve the puzzles?

By the way, this is the same team who ported Gemini Rue to iOS, not same developers.
Nope, actually we are both wrong. It is published by the same publisher, who published Gemini Rue (both PC and IOS version). And No, you don't need to be Jewish at all.

Gemini Rue is made by Joshua Nuernberger, while The Shivah is created by Dave Gilbert (founder of Wadjet Eye Games, the publisher of both games).
Old 11-20-2013, 09:00 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Wadjet Eye took care of the port too instead of Joshua himself. Well, Maybe I'll give it a chance after I finish Monkey Island.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:05 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Wadjet Eye took care of the port too instead of Joshua himself. Well, Maybe I'll give it a chance after I finish Monkey Island.
Obviously, because they are the publisher. Anyway, Which Monkey Island game are you playing? Also, if you are a fan of point and click games, I would highly recommend Broken Sword series (Note: The Serpent's Curse is going to be released this December as well).