★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Run through Panem while collecting sparks and resources to empower your District.

Unrest is afoot in the Districts, and youre in the thick of it in this social endless runner! Build hope for the oppressed by running through three of the 12 Districts in randomly generated levels, with more Districts becoming available soon! Collect sparks and materials that can be synthesized as power-ups for an action-packed experience!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Panem Run features:
EXPLORE the Districts of Panem
RUN ENDLESSLY as a member of your current District
DODGE, JUMP AND SMASH through obstacles

Based on the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire released worldwide on November 22, 2013, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Panem Run mobile game brings the endless runner genre to new social heights, putting the action from the movie into players hands. The lightning-quick action sequences in the mobile game compliment and extend the movies spectacular action and story.

Visit us: http://www.reliancegames.com
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/reliancegames
Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/reliancegames
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/reliancegames

Reliance_Games's comments:
Hello

We at Reliance Games are thrilled to bring to you, THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE – PANEM RUN, the official mobile game, released today on the app stores!

Challenge and outrun your friends through Panem while collecting sparks and resources to empower your District.

Team Panem Run
Visit us at Reliance Games
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on YouTube
11-21-2013, 05:28 AM
Downloading now

Game Center: sink_or_swim

11-21-2013, 05:47 AM
There are timers to upgrade your skills?! Why?
No GC-Leaderboards in an endless runner?! Why?

It looks and plays fine but I don't think it will stay on my iPhone for long.

11-21-2013, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
There are timers to upgrade your skills?! Why?
No GC-Leaderboards in an endless runner?! Why?

It looks and plays fine but I don't think it will stay on my iPhone for long.
I think it has Game Center, but guess its only achievement?

Game Center ID: copaeci
11-21-2013, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
I think it has Game Center, but guess its only achievement?
Yes.. But a runner needs leaderboards imo and not just the Facebook crap

11-21-2013, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Yes.. But a runner needs leaderboards imo and not just the Facebook crap
+1 Facebook leaderboard is bad

Game Center ID: copaeci
11-21-2013, 06:54 AM
Look neat. Downloading, will comeback and leave some impression as soon as possible.
11-21-2013, 07:07 AM
Don't like this game tht much
Super Hammer is the much better behind-the-back runner this week.
11-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Gameplay-wise, as in the actual running, this is actually pretty good. But as mentioned by SoS, there's not really much purpose in and endless runner without a leaderboards, especially a GC one.

The timers on the upgrades surely dont affect the actual running, as it was designed similar to how you make Armors in Iron Man 3, and upgrade weapons in IB3... BUT, it is still pretty annoying and limiting.

On the other hand, the upgrades dont need to go through timers by using the coins you earn in the game which is a very grindy process. The one that uses timers are from when you are upgrading using "materials" gathered from your runs. Using coins to upgrade does not go through timers, but coins are like a premium currency for this game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-21-2013, 09:07 AM
It's cool that it has all the districts and stuff, other than that it's nothing special