★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iPhone 4 and higher, iPod Touch 5 and higher, iPad 2 and higher, iPad mini.

New game from the creators of motion puzzle Blueprint 3D.

Discover what is hidden in a clutter of numbers! Find and highlight the correct numerals until they form a distinctive image. Challenge and develop your concentration, math, and memory skills! Share images you've found with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.

Features:
- Fresh and unique gameplay
- 60 polished levels in 6 themed packs (and more free levels on the way!)
- Clear and minimalistic design
- Helps to improve concentration and memory skills
- Original soundtrack
- iCloud support (sync your progress across all your devices!)
- Game Center support
- Achievements and high scores
- Retina display support

Czech localisation by Martin Chrstek.

zedarus's comments:
Hi everyone!

Numerity is finally available in the App Store in all countries!

Numerity is a puzzle game about numbers: you need to browse through chaos of numerals, find and highlight the correct ones, and step by step reveal hidden images. Here's short gameplay demo video:

Thanks for your attention and let me know if you have any questions about the game!
11-21-2013, 10:31 AM
I like the game but i wish i could zoom out so i could see the whole picture at once before finishing it. Might make it too easy on the other hand.

11-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I like the game but i wish i could zoom out so i could see the whole picture at once before finishing it. Might make it too easy on the other hand.
Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, as a matter of fact that's exactly why I've made it impossible to zoom out too much: because it might be possible to spot the pattern in numbers after some time and it won't be so fun to discover the final image.
11-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Yeah I thought this too the realised it would be too easy. Anyone else think the Dracula looked like Wayne Rooney? Lol
11-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Yeah I thought this too the realised it would be too easy. Anyone else think the Dracula looked like Wayne Rooney? Lol
Haha :-D Yeah, now that you've mentioned it I can see some resemblance too :-)

Btw, this Dracula image was based on portrayal of this character by actor Bela Lugosi.
11-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Normally I don't play games like this, but this is actually great fun and a work of art if you ask me, just lovely put together. 5 stars for some great art.
11-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Normally I don't play games like this, but this is actually great fun and a work of art if you ask me, just lovely put together. 5 stars for some great art.
Thanks, Roger! I'm glad you're enjoying the game :-)

P.S. Here's few promo codes for the game, guys:
http://tokn.co/2qg7etgn
http://tokn.co/3cncshzk
Enjoy!
11-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Well, I bought this about a minute before the promo codes were posted. You win some, you lose some!

It's a polished game. 15 levels in at the moment. I feel like there's not a lot of variety yet, although I don't know what I was expecting.

Dev: The GC achievements for completing packs are bugged (at least the first two) and seem to unlock when 10 stars are earned in the pack, so typically unlock after 4/10 levels are completed rather than when the pack is completed.
11-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Dev: The GC achievements for completing packs are bugged (at least the first two) and seem to unlock when 10 stars are earned in the pack, so typically unlock after 4/10 levels are completed rather than when the pack is completed.
Thanks a lot for noticing and reporting this!
11-21-2013, 05:48 PM
No probs.

The game definitely gets a bit more challenging as it goes on. Nothing too strenuous, but it's growing on me. Reminds me a lot of Little Things Forever and, like that game, it's probably best enjoyed a few levels at a time rather than in a binge session.