App description: One of TouchArcade's top 10 most anticipated mobile games!

Team Monster introduces players to a mysterious island archipelago inhabited by adorably vicious monsters and a colorful cast of characters.

Features:

- Collect over 100 monsters, with unique special abilities and animations.
- Put together a team of your favorites and use them in battle to level them up.
- Develop your island camp to get access to new buildings and features.
- Train your monsters to unlock their potential.
- Combine monsters to get access to unique creations.
- Play through unique story lines as you jump from island to island.
- Complete missions and reap rewards.
- Join your Facebook friends and invite them to visit your camp.
- With an Infinite Dungeon and new content regularly, you'll never run out of things to do.
11-21-2013, 10:53 AM
Glad this finally came out. It feels like battleheart, with a slight pokemon feel (collect monsters as heroes to fight for you). I got this when it was out for south korea, and played it and loved it. However my half south korean self couldn't break the language barrier.

I have no idea about the IAP system, although I am sure it has 1. I never ran into any real walls, but that was 6 months ago a lot could have changed.

11-21-2013, 11:44 AM
This was one of TAs 10 most anticipated games, yet it releases to ZERO coverage.
Downloading now,
Imps to come.

Edit:
Requires ios7
Never mind.
11-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Gameplay is like battlehearts and IAP is very expensive so the team of monster u have will likely be very weak against a paid player as the ingame currency will not be easy to earn unless u complete many objective as rewards or from the stages rewards.

But it's cute and fun and free, why not lol.
11-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Gameplay is like battlehearts and IAP is very expensive so the team of monster u have will likely be very weak against a paid player as the ingame currency will not be easy to earn unless u complete many objective as rewards or from the stages rewards.

But it's cute and fun and free, why not lol.
The achievements have been easy enough. I almost have enough for a premium monster. Haven't hit an iap wall, enjoy the leveling/enhancing/fusing, and having fun collecting the 100+ monsters.
11-21-2013, 03:57 PM
nooooooooooooooooo

oh no!!i have an ipod touch 4 and i can't download because i haven't ios 7.
there a years ago i was download the coren app and i can download it.why i can't now.please do something i i want so much play to this awsome game!!!
11-21-2013, 06:19 PM
I can't choose to be a girl for some reason. Any way to customize how we look?

Last edited by s_design; 11-21-2013 at 10:54 PM.
11-21-2013, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by florhackson View Post
The achievements have been easy enough. I almost have enough for a premium monster. Haven't hit an iap wall, enjoy the leveling/enhancing/fusing, and having fun collecting the 100+ monsters.
The achievement in early stages is easy and the island earlier on is easy, obviously. U won't get to proceed in the later part because your monster is under power. U won't get to complete this game with a 1-3 stars team
11-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Do more buildings and such unlock later on? Completed 1 1/2 islands so far, seems like a cool game. Cartoony / drawn graphics are iffy. Controls are nice, seems like a casual game. Montage is play to win but I'd recommend it. Where is all this multiplayer y'all speak of?
11-22-2013, 12:33 AM
Guys u all can add me: FanAngeL
Currently in 4th island hehe.

Btw we all now is in the easy mode, after completing all these islands, u got to restart and play the hard mode

Last edited by kenken11; 11-22-2013 at 01:32 AM.