★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Free puzzle platform game from Russpuppy! Use your brain and reflexes to complete 40 levels of awesomeness. Run from the Deletion through levels that defy your usual sense of gravity, time, and logic. Can you survive the Deletion?

This app is ad supported.
11-22-2013, 09:42 PM
The game is very fun and challenging and controls well...but the ads are very annoying
11-23-2013, 06:26 AM
Any option to delete ads?
11-23-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Any option to delete ads?
Unfortunately there's not. Which sucks because the game is really good and has some really cool level designs and mechanics, but the ads are just so horrible

You die? Ad
Restart? Ad
Banner ads at the bottom of the screen

I'm going to see if I can get in touch with the dev and ask him if he can add IAP to remove the ads
11-25-2013, 01:06 PM
So I emailed the dev about the ads (and a proper menu and pause screen). His response:
Quote:
I'll try to keep that in mind for future updates--I have a lot on my plate right now but I think that's a great idea. In the meantime if you like you can put your device in airplane mode to keep the ads from showing.
Haven't tried that yet, but hope it works. You should give this game a try, because it is actually really good
11-25-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
So I emailed the dev about the ads (and a proper menu and pause screen). His response:

Haven't tried that yet, but hope it works. You should give this game a try, because it is actually really good
Thanks bronxie, mAybe just playing offline would work? I'll def give it a try though.