Hunger Games: Catching Fire Ending?

11-23-2013, 07:04 PM
#1
HG CF ending (Spoiler Alert- you have been warned)

To be honest, I was really skeptical about the movie but after watching it, i was blown away. Anyway, i got confused in the ending. I know Peeta got taken by the Capitol. But what happened to rest? How did District 12 get destroyed? So many other things.

Srry if this isnt in the right place to post.

Last edited by deadlock32; 11-24-2013 at 07:05 PM.
11-23-2013, 08:29 PM
#2
Can't wait to see it!!

11-23-2013, 09:46 PM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,691
How about some common courtesy and spoiler tags for those who haven't seen it or read the books?
11-23-2013, 11:37 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
How about some common courtesy and spoiler tags for those who haven't seen it or read the books?
So srry bro. I didnt think about that.
11-24-2013, 12:36 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlock32 View Post
So srry bro. I didnt think about that.
Ya kin edit yer post

Insert this:

[ Spoiler ] POST IN HERE [/ Spoiler ]

Take out the spaces in the brackets and replace the "POST IN HERE" text with the spoiler part of your post.
11-24-2013, 12:01 PM
#6
Peeta got taken from the arena to the Capitol and Katniss, Finnick, Haymitch, and Plutarch are going to find him using the tracker in his arm. All the districts were bombed, and survivors escaped to District 13, which no one knew existed.

For anyone on the fence, watch the movie. Its fantastic!

Last edited by Jacob007; 11-24-2013 at 12:04 PM.
11-24-2013, 03:28 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post
Peeta got taken from the arena to the Capitol and Katniss, Finnick, Haymitch, and Plutarch are going to find him using the tracker in his arm. All the districts were bombed, and survivors escaped to District 13, which no one knew existed.

For anyone on the fence, watch the movie. Its fantastic!
[spoiler]In the book, IRCC, only district twelve was bombed.
11-25-2013, 01:32 PM
#8
Movie was soooooo good! Was just like the books, wish some of the other characters had more scenes though.
11-26-2013, 06:49 AM
#9
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Movie was soooooo good! Was just like the books, wish some of the other characters had more scenes though.
Mags FTW.
11-26-2013, 09:08 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Mags FTW.
Yes definitely! She was my favorite in the book. SPOILER Don't know why she didn't speak in the movie, total let down.