★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tiny Climb Racing needs your support

11-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Tiny Climb Racing needs your support

hi everyone, the iphone game Tiny Climb Racing, which i've been working with two of my friends for almost a year of our part-time to develop, has been in APPSTORE for 2 weeks...sorry i came here too late to introduce it to you

It's a racing game and free to download. I really hope we can get your support!

For now, the game has been existing in appstore for more than 2 weeks, but the situation of it is not quite good, and its ranking is bad, which really depresses us a lot... But we are going to fight on and put more updates on it to make it better. Most importantly, we really need your suggestions on it, no matter it's for UI, gameplay, anything works...Only in this way, we can make the game more fun.

To be honest, it's really hard to make this game, we devote most of the spare time of us after work to make this game...it's getting harder and harder for indie developers, they really need your support

Lastly, thanks a lot, hope you are going to like this game

Download in appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id727666012

Video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b106773utL8

Description of the game:

Free to play! Now begin your career of climb racing! Tiny Climb Racing: A fun and attractive physics driving game which is for all ages!

Race and win to get coin rewards for buying the cool tiny cars and upgrading them, and you can also collect coins as bonus in the game. With Nitro, try your best to climb and defeat the rivals to unlock more levels of maps! But be careful! You would lose if your car crashed!

Enjoy your own tiny climb racing tour!

Key Features:

- More than 10 kinds of cute tiny upgradeable cars for your choices

- 4 different kinds of maps, in which 40 levels waiting for your challenge. Levels of maps get unlocked when previous level's rival is defeated

- Easiest control, cute graphics and smooth physics simulation
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen568x568 (1).jpeg
Views:	4
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	66134   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen568x568 (2).jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	66135   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen568x568 (3).jpeg
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	66136  

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen568x568 (4).jpeg
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	66137   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen568x568.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	66138  

Last edited by AaronXie; 11-25-2013 at 09:32 AM. Reason: missing information
11-25-2013, 09:13 AM
cool

11-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Welcome aboard! I'm also new on here and enjoying this forum. Make sure to look around
11-25-2013, 09:56 AM
thanks dude...
11-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyderart View Post
Welcome aboard! I'm also new on here and enjoying this forum. Make sure to look around
Welcome to the forum all, and good luck with the release dev!
11-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Not for me... freemium hill climbing... but here...

Adding Appinfo...

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
11-25-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm getting ready to give it a whirl thanks for the heads up.

So I played and the game is challenging and decent fun. It requires skill, not just a pedal to the floor kind of game. Plenty of cars are available for purchase, and lots of upgrades for each car. There are four environments with several diverse tracks to be races within each. Racing consists of beating the computers vehicle. I'm not completely sure what the game center integration is all about as I found no way to access it in game. All in all this is a decent game and you get plenty of free racing. There are timers for gas refills, but I've played quite a bit for free.

Last edited by rich_952000; 11-25-2013 at 04:44 PM.
11-25-2013, 05:21 PM
For just 3 people I think you are doing a good job!

This can be much more however. Gotta be honest.

Most important is the speed in the game. It has got to be a little faster in my opinion. Right now it feels my car is having problems getting out of first gear.

Next is the menu structure. I would like my choices to be based on the taps at that spot instead of having to tap on Next. On some I can but some I cant. I would like everything to be like the menu where I choose the level.

And anyway to influence the car a little with tilt control? I keep tilting my phone because that feels natural in this game...but not working .

The music is good. I would not change that. And so is the animation.

And I love how you guys are willing to fight for your game. Shows love for the work you have done.

*edit: i did upgrade the engine. Still slow. I can inderstand it will be faster if i upgrade it fully. But the first impression of players is most important and therefor I would make the whole game a bit faster already.

Last edited by chaniaweb; 11-25-2013 at 05:29 PM.
11-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Downloaded.
Yes. The car is stuck in 1st gear, so it seems.
You've released a subpar game in a competitive genre.
If I want a freemium hill climber there are a ton of better options.

I wish you great luck and succes, however.
11-25-2013, 06:30 PM
I'll try it out. I love these kind of games.

Ok, I played it for a little while. It's actually a pretty fun game. I actually kept it on my phone. As far as what's wrong with it and why it isn't selling, my guess is that the market is flooded with these games, so you have to have something that stands out. What that something is, I have no clue. You look at Hillclimb Racing by Fingersoft. That game has been at the top of the charts for who knows how long! This game is WAY more polished. I think maybe making an endless track for each "world" would help and getting rid of the gas tank thing. I hate being limited to how much I can play. I did notice that it seemed like the car was stuck in first gear. It's just more of an audio glitch and the tachometer pins at about half way through, but the car seems to be fast enough. Another thing is shocks, the vehicles NEED some shocks guys! The body just seems like it's floating above the wheels. Most of this is minor cosmetic stuff accept the endless tracks. That's the only main difference that I see from the "other" game. Oh, and get rid of the gas tanks!! It's still a very good side scroller racing game. Just needs a few tweeks. Great job guys!

Last edited by NOEN; 11-25-2013 at 07:01 PM.