★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***New game out***
Check out our new Game: The Man From Hmmbridge!

Do you have what it takes to save your friend?

You receive a mysterious letter from an old friend. In the letter he begs you to meet him at his house to help him solve an awkward situation.
In order to help your friend, you have to chase down a bunch of magical garden gnomes and return them to a witch. But there is a problem. The gnomes will not return unless you complete some tasks for them.

This game is a classic point and click adventure, brought to you by the Swedish developer Peeking Peacock. Finding Gnomes is not another hidden objects game - it is true point and click gameplay from start to finish.

Do you have what it takes to return all the gnomes and save your friend?

View game trailer on Youtube:

-Classic point and click gameplay
-A fun and enjoyable story
-Secrets to uncover, mysteries to unravel and puzzles to solve!
-Full soundtrack and sound effects
-The game auto-saves as you progress

DO YOU NEED HELP? watch the walkthrough on Youtube:

11-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Walkthrough for this game -- only watch if you want SPOILERS!

11-25-2013, 11:07 AM
My comments about this game from the promo code giveaway thread, after it was pulled from the app store (but it is now back with the latest update):

This is a nice little original point and click puzzler of the short-but-sweet variety. If you're a fan of the stuff made by Digi-chain Games, like the Mystery Lighthouse series, then you'll know exactly what to expect and like this one too.

A couple suggestions:
- the fact that you end conversations without using punctuation takes some getting used to. I kept waiting for the person to go on speaking, because there'd be a period ending the first sentence, but not one ending the second
Like this!

- There were some spelling and grammatical errors, the most egregious happening during the conversation with the Garden Gnome of Complaints, when one of the choices presented is, "Nonsens, no one likes to be alone"

Again, no period to end that sentence, but also the word nonsense is spelled incorrectly.

And I definitely found a bug! If you solve the island door puzzle without looking at the walls on either side first, that is you solve it through random chance, then you can't proceed! I never get to 18:35 in the video, because when I try the game tells me that the way is too dark, despite the fact that the door is open and I do have a working flashlight that I am using! So yes, definitely a bug!

Have any of these problems been solved by this latest update?
11-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Thank you for your kind words and your bug.
The bug has been taken care of in the latest update, there was an issue with the flashlight and the door, but now you can enter the door without the flashlight if it is unlocked.

Regarding the language, we will of course try to correct the spelling and think about the ending of the sentences. Perhaps it is better to use proper grammar instead of our "no periods"-policy

We try to aim for classic point and click puzzler but at the same time put in some of our humour and a bit of "dont take this so serious, it is a game". We had fun doing it, and we hope you have fun playing it.