Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 09:20 PM

Default MonsterCrafter (Sequel to Guncrafter - Pokemon meets Minecraft meets Virtual Pets)

Hey team! My brother and I are always eager to share our new titles on TA, and we're especially excited about this one because of the way the Guncrafter forum thread blew up. For those who don't remember, we got a ton of killer ideas that we integrated into the first few updates, and Guncrafter ended up as the #2 free app o.0

A bunch of those features have now made their way into MonsterCrafter, and we are obviously so grateful to everyone here for offering such constructive input! So here it is: MonsterCrafter! The game launches worldwide on 12/5, also known as the Thursday after next. It's free!

In the meantime, we're going to hold a contest of sorts… Do you have an idea for a cool monster? Let us know, and we will pick our favorites and hook you up with promo codes. If the monster turns out great, we will build it into the game (with your permission, of course!) as one of the default monsters. Play the game early, make some cool stuff, and unleash it onto the world!

• DREAM IT. BUILD IT. BATTLE IT. SHARE IT •
The sequel to Guncrafter has arrived! Craft your own monster. Train and care for it. Adventure through harrowing, boss-filled dungeons. Battle online against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world. MonsterCrafter is crafting + digital pets + monster battling…and there has never been anything like it.

• PLAY YOUR WAY •
If you can dream it, you can build it. Create your monster any way you like. The way you craft it, the way you train and care for it…EVERYTHING affects your monster's personality, companionship, and performance in battle!

• ENDLESS CONTENT •
The entire MonsterCrafter world is populated by player-created monsters! Every monster you see and battle has been crafted by someone. Show them who's boss!

• INSTANT MULTIPLAYER •
Enter the multiplayer arena and get placed in a lag-free multiplayer match in 5 SECONDS. With Naquatic's exclusive Quick Match system, you never have to stop playing. No waiting. No lag.

Last edited by Naquatic; 11-29-2013 at 02:33 PM..
Old 11-25-2013, 09:26 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Hey team! My brother and I are always eager to share our new titles on TA, and we're especially excited about this one because of the way the Guncrafter forum thread blew up. For those who don't remember, we got a ton of killer ideas that we integrated into the first few updates, and Guncrafter ended up as the #2 free app o.0. A bunch of those features have now made their way into MonsterCrafter, and we are obviously so grateful to everyone here for offering such constructive input!

So here it is: MonsterCrafter! The game launches worldwide on 12/5, also known as the Thursday after next!

In the meantime, we're going to hold a contest of sorts… Do you have an idea for a cool monster? Let us know, and we will pick our favorites and hook you up with promo codes. If the monster turns out great, we will build it into the game (with your permission, of course!) as one of the default monsters. So if you have an idea for an interesting creature, let us know and we'll send a code your way!

• DREAM IT. BUILD IT. BATTLE IT. SHARE IT •
The sequel to Guncrafter has arrived! Craft your own monster. Train and care for it. Adventure through harrowing, boss-filled dungeons. Battle online against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world. MonsterCrafter is crafting + digital pets + monster battling…and there has never been anything like it.

• PLAY YOUR WAY •
If you can dream it, you can build it. Create your monster any way you like. The way you craft it, the way you train and care for it…EVERYTHING affects your monster's personality, companionship, and performance in battle!

• ENDLESS CONTENT •
The entire MonsterCrafter world is populated by player-created monsters! Every monster you see and battle has been crafted by someone. Show them who's boss!

• INSTANT MULTIPLAYER •
Enter the multiplayer arena and get placed in a lag-free multiplayer match in 5 SECONDS. With Naquatic's exclusive Quick Match system, you never have to stop playing. No waiting. No lag.

Would we be able to level up the monsters we build?
Looks nice.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Ooh so can I make something like a pet TA logo?
Old 11-25-2013, 09:28 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Monster Idea

My monster idea would be a Orc with 4 wings and a wreck ball tail of sorts
Old 11-25-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Would we be able to level up the monsters we build?
Looks nice.
Of course! This is a full featured monster battling game paired with a full featured virtual pet game. You battle with the monsters you build and train. They even increase in size as they level up, so by the time your monster is fully grown you'll have a finely tuned beast at your disposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
Ooh so can I make something like a pet TA logo?
Yes, but show some mercy by at least giving it some eyes… the poor monstrosity.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:31 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Oh forgot, my monster would be a look a like of Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball
Old 11-25-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHanet View Post
My monster idea would be a Orc with 4 wings and a wreck ball tail of sorts
PM'd
Old 11-25-2013, 09:32 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Of course! This is a full featured monster battling game paired with a full featured virtual pet game. You battle with the monsters you build and train. They even increase in size as they level up, so by the time your monster is fully grown you'll have a finely tuned beast at your disposal.
That is so awesome, when the game comes out. I'll do my best with feedback.
I see this becoming a big hit.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:34 PM

Is it possible to make a robotic scorpion? If so I would die 😵
Old 11-25-2013, 09:35 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

lol I'll probably get this then. I'll make some of the creatures from Guild Wars 2's Super Adventure Box

Closed Thread