App description: BRAND NEW adventure and city-building game, already with over 1 MILLION players!

5/5 Lots of fun!!
5/5 This is an awesome game!
5/5 Love, love, love this game!

Adventure Town is a charming new game with an fun mix of city-building with light combat elements. Rebuild your town and attract new Heroes to fight for your cause. Send Heroes to defeat monsters and explore dungeons in surrounding lands. Quests will guide, amuse and reward you. Start on this fantastic journey to restore greatness to your world and banish the forces of darkness!

FEATURES:

FREE TO PLAY!
Build shops, houses and decorations to create your own unique town!
Attract and strengthen Heroes to defeat menacing monsters!
Fight Lord Darkness and his mega-evil Bosses in epic encounters!
Quests and a bounty board provide continuous challenges and rewards!
Compare progress against friends with full achievements and leaderboards!

Internet connection NOT required to play!

supersolid's comments:

also available on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....adventuretown
11-26-2013, 08:34 AM
This game has VERY good graphic it's smooth and cartoony. There are activities to keep you busy basically all day long. It has a crafting system which I find unique. However this game,unless a I missed any, lacks social features. I wish I could visit others and do co-op on anything.The only social feature I see is the leaderboard to check you rank but that's it. So I will pass this one,nevertheless this game will keep you busy all day.

11-26-2013, 11:07 AM
This game has very polish graphic and gameplay. A nice building sim+rpg element and it's without Internet connection.

For building sim there is timer, and since it does not have any Internet connection, the timer is according to your phone clock so if u understand what I meant u should know the next step on how u can play lol.

Social element is weak, I don't see any pvp with real player etc. it's boring killing AI monsters.

Nevertheless it's a well polished game without connection and it's a savior to many players out there
11-27-2013, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostVyn View Post
.The only social feature I see is the leaderboard to check you rank but that's it. So I will pass this one,nevertheless this game will keep you busy all day.
Leaderboards are always hacked so they're useless.
11-27-2013, 05:29 AM
Very polished and definately a very pretty game.
I enjoyed it alot until i hit Lvl 10..
The land expansions cost 50k now...up from 8k and 12k...
Dealbreaker check....
11-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Downloading now, for free how could I not when it sounds/looks so good and has game elements I love.

Would love it even more if in future PvP elements were added to the game.
11-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Not to burst anyone's bubble but this game is absolutely horrid. Tons of better, well made games exactly like this on the market. Based on my play time, I'll never touch this again.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
11-27-2013, 10:53 AM
I like this kind of games and intesested this game because it not req an internet to play. Please point me to some of better game i should play.
Thank...
11-27-2013, 11:59 AM
I been trying to run this on my ipad 2 and my iphone 4, and it refuses to work have connected support come back with "Sounds like a particular configuration on the account of your two devices is causing it."

Maybe us toucharcafe users can get to the bottom of these as it seems some of you have played it..what device you got and what ios is running on it?

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)