Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-26-2013, 09:28 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Clash of the Damned - (by Creative Mobile Games)[Universal]

Hey everyone, we're happy to announce that Clash of the Damned has just been released on the AppStore! Our RPG fighting game has been very well received by almost one million of Android players and we're really looking forward to hear what the iOS gamers think of it!

We're updating the game very often and really pay attention to what our players have to say!
Join our Facebook Community if you like it!
https://www.facebook.com/ClashOfTheDamned

Last edited by a_steroids; 11-26-2013 at 10:02 AM..
Old 11-26-2013, 10:03 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Okey, try now.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thought it would be an actual fighter like SF but it's a turn-based quicktime event fest
Old 11-26-2013, 05:03 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hey Echoen, well yes, it's a turn-based fight. Did you like it?

It was one of our goals to find that perfect balance between giving the player enough control over the actions of their characters and keep the dynamic of the fight at a very fast pace.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:27 PM

I honestly enjoy these types of games because you have many choices what to do during battle and anyone can pick it up REALLY easy for people that are old and new to games
Old 11-26-2013, 05:34 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hey GhostVyn, many thanks for your feedback!

FYI, the first update of the game is coming very soon (waiting Apple's review at the moment). It will bring the all-improved new fight screen, upgraded Projectile system and other great stuff. More details on our Facebook page.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:59 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

It's pretty easy to learn. A bit too casual for my taste (I like complexity) but I'm sure people will enjoy it if they're into this kind of game with vampires and werewolves. Combat's actually enjoyable despite being automated and with a lot of quick time events.

Occasionally, there's a delay at the battle victory screen due to communication with the server.

Minor note to devs: I noticed there are two versions of Tiny Potion of Healing but they do the exact same thing. One says "Restores 20% of HP" and the other "Recover 20% of health"

Oh and I like that you can skip dialogs and the traveling animation so easily.

Installed size: 98.4MB

Edit: that update looks nice and more suitable for iphone
Old 11-27-2013, 01:50 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 11-27-2013, 05:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I've given this more time and I've gotten up to level 10. It's not bad at all. You can do pretty much any stage without any premium features except for some special fights against 'insane' level mobs. The amount of gold you get is just more than enough to get you through.

There's quite a bit of stuff to do: dungeons, crafting, alchemy, arena, raids, clan battles, rankings. Of course there's building up your own character around strength, dexterity, defense and vitality. Add some effects to the mix with stat-enhancing gems just like in Diablo.

Freemium. Yeah, there's a timer but it's expected. It'll get you enough play for a short break. Just swap to some other freemium game or whatever premium game you own (which is perfectly fine with the number of games I have)

IAP looks fair enough. You can buy and upgrade gear only with gold and upgrading items raises the required level to equip them. Gems restore stamina, lets you purchase potions (which you can craft with loot and gold), and lets you buy boosts to single player content.

I can recommend this most strongly to FB gamers and casual players wanting a bit more action. Plus vampires and werewolves.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:36 AM

Going to download and give a try, I'm not sure it's my kind of game but can't hurt.