Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-26-2013, 11:32 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Default Sand Flame By Yunchun Cang (Universal)

Quote:
The game is out at New Zealand costs $2.59 or US$1.99

Size is 317 MB

Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Description
Sand Flame is a third person RPG shooting game on iOS platform. The story tells how the US special forces search for terrorist in a different style.

Cool and stylish American cartoon concept and full screen of 3D game graphics, the TRS+RPG game form restores the real war experience to players. It tells us the horrors of war in black humor way and everyone should cherish the theme of peace.

Each level has its own lineup, AI monster and multiple BOSS challenges which give players TPS experience. The special level provides chasing game and featured gamble game.

Features:
•RPG includes character upgrades, weapon proficiency systems, story-driven mode and multiplayer mode.
•Numerous guns based on actual ones.
•Guns with higher star ratings have extended magazines and bullets, delivering more damage.
•High quality weapons will give you an unprecedented game battle experience.
•Players must try to survive through each level in the game’s mysterious story.
•Each character has exclusive character skills which are featured in the cinema-like ‘Bullet Time’
slow motion video clips.
• Mastering a featured weapon skill, such as “Light Machine Gun Mastery”, will make this weapon more powerful during the upgrades after every level.

Weapons Capabilities:
•Many modes in different levels: Experience FPS battles in the default mode, gather intelligence behind enemy lines, and drive to pursue enemies at a high speed!
•In the midst of fierce battle, players can place bets in mini games to gain advanced weapons to make gameplay more enjoyable and captivating.
•30 levels include multiple BOSS challenges - it is always a mystery how the player will avoid death! Players will protect an airport, defend Afghan cities, assault Taliban camps, and fight against an enemy leader weaving helicopters through skyscrapers, among other adventurous missions.
•Epic explosion scenes scattered throughout the game.
iPhone Screenshots

Last edited by copaeci; 11-26-2013 at 11:55 AM..
Old 11-26-2013, 12:04 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Woh. So... this is a single player action game with a story? Not arena-based survival?
Old 11-26-2013, 12:28 PM

I thought this game was doa a while back. Need some impressions as this looks Call of Mini-ish.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:39 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm surprised to see Sand Flame released so soon. This game had a very promising looking Kickstarter in January that was ultimately not funded so kudos to them for pushing it out anyway. I'm anxious to download when it goes live in US, will TOFTT if no one else bites first.

Kickstarter Link:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ngeance/widget

Edit: Call of Mini is awesome, other than the freemium aspects. Third person perspective shooters like CoM are a solid video game style, similarity to this is not a bad thing in my book. I don't see any IAP listed on the NZ App Store page, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Fingers crossed Sand Flame is solidly premium.

Last edited by undeadcow; 11-26-2013 at 12:41 PM..
Old 11-26-2013, 12:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post

Edit: Call of Mini is awesome, other than the freemium aspects. Third person perspective shooters like CoM are a solid video game style, similarity to this is not a bad thing in my book. I don't see any IAP listed on the NZ App Store page, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Fingers crossed Sand Flame is solidly premium.
^This.^

"Call of Mini" minus Triniti = AWESOME. Fingers crossed to the point of causing mild discomfort...

DBC
Old 11-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltrabbit View Post
I thought this game was doa a while back. Need some impressions as this looks Call of Mini-ish.
Reading the KS page, this doesn't sound that kind of game at all

Quote:
Sand Flame: Vengeance provides an exciting, action-filled game experience that not only gives you access to an arsenal of realistic weapons and vehicles for combat, but also tests your ability to endure and survive desert rat training, steal a vehicle, dodge enemy fire while driving through enemy lines, place explosives on moving targets, obtain secret documents from enemy locations, and confront powerful enemies and successfully destroy them. You can spend hours on your mobile device reenacting and replaying the different scenarios as you complete different levels and move on to the next. Each level brings more action, more challenges, and requires more skill to complete. When you have completed the game as one character, you can do it all over again with a different character and enjoy a different game experience based on that character’s strengths and weaknesses.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:12 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

this looks interesting
Old 11-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

I hope this runs on iPhone 4. Not many devs would tackle this story or these scenarios. Six Days to Fallujah caved and canceled under the controversy years ago and most modern shooters games are just vague. To have the guts to portray this conflict, and not just the shooting but the driving Humvees through ambushes or dealing with IEDs and bombers will probably earn my purchase, but I'm waiting for impressions

It's one thing to promise but to actually deliver...
Old 11-26-2013, 01:15 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Instabuy
Old 11-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Funny, looking at the back of this dude I keep thinking of Battle Bears.

Anyway, this does sound promising.