★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Max Diamond Treasure Hunter

08-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Max Diamond Treasure Hunter

Explore ancient ruins and discover new treasures as the worlds foremost treasure hunter, Max Diamond. Renowned throughout the world as one of the greatest treasure hunters alive, join Max on his search for ancient artifacts at the ruins of Ta'l Kal. This ancient civilization, recently discovered in Central America, is home to some of the greatest treasures ever found in the area. Take time to explore the ruins, find treasure, and avoid death!

This game is a puzzles / adventure game and its intention is to cause users to throw there iPhone and iPod touches on the ground and break in thousands of little pieces. So that way they will have to purchase new devices. This will increasing the number of iPhone and iPod touches sold. So that Apple can claim more devices have been sold now then previously. Which in turn will make other people feel like they are fools for not buying an iPhone because everyone else has one. Which in turn will increase the number of devices sold, and in turn causing people to buy more applications. One of which will be my game which will in turn cause more devices to be broken, and continue the cycle. I know that the plan is needlessly complicated but its my plan not yours.

This is my first iPhone game and I would like to get people honest and hopefully good review for it. I gave away 15 promotion codes here, and it only took 1 hour and 15 minutes. That was a bit longer then what I expected. It was like you guys knew I was running low.

If you have any questions or ideas on how to improve the game let me know.
web_contact@morphosisgames.com

Oh yeah and for everyone else who don't get promotion codes, buy it!

Last edited by evanchri; 08-05-2009 at 11:33 AM.
08-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanchri View Post
This game is a puzzles / adventure game and its intention is to cause users to throw there iPhone and iPod touches on the ground and break in thousands of little pieces. So that way they will have to purchase new devices. This will increasing the number of iPhone and iPod touches sold. So that Apple can claim more devices have been sold now then previously. Which in turn will make other people feel like they are fools for not buying an iPhone because everyone else has one. Which in turn will increase the number of devices sold, and in turn causing people to buy more applications. One of which will be my game which will in turn cause more devices to be broken, and continue the cycle. I know that the plan is needlessly complicated but its my plan not yours.

Email sent anyways

08-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Email sent.

(Confident that my DLO flip case will keep my iPod Touch safe from... accidents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post

Email sent anyways
Email Received. Downloading Now
08-05-2009, 10:30 AM
email sent and promo KER37R7MAYAT received, thanks!
08-05-2009, 10:33 AM
08-05-2009, 10:34 AM
I also sent an email.
08-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Email sent. Love that description of the game- funny! Unless, of course, I get this game and then break my phone out of fustration!
08-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the code, I'll post back once I've played it
08-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Code received!

Thanks!

Will post impressions and review when I get a chance to break my iPod, I mean, play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!