★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured by Apple in "BEST NEW GAMES" and "WHAT WE'RE PLAYING"!

It's one of those rare strategy games that anyone can pick up and play a deceptive and entertaining challenge. - TouchArcade
"Tic Tactics is as Brilliant as it is Simple" - Slimgamer
"A smart twist on an old classic" - Gamezebo

A fresh new take on a familiar classic, Tic Tactics is a turn-based multiplayer game thats easy to learn, but challenging to master!

If you know how to play Tic Tac Toe, you already know how to play Tic Tactics. The twist is that YOU DECIDE precisely where to send your opponent with every turn. Youll be amazed by the strategic depth that awaits!

Challenge friends and strangers to increase your rank and become the ultimate Tic Tactician!

FEATURES
FREE!
Turn-based, online multiplayer
Challenge your friends through Facebook and Game Center!
Easy to pick up and play
Sleek and colorful interface
Worldwide ranking system
Full Player Profiles with detailed stats for you and your opponents!
Leaderboards - The ultimate list of players pulled from every platform

FEEDBACK
Wed love to hear your thoughts on how to make Tic Tactics even better. Reach out at tictactics@hiddenvariable.com

FOLLOW US!
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/HiddenVariable
On Twitter: @Hidden_Variable

sweetdiss's comments:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tic-tactics/id672538299?mt=8

Surprised no one has posted about this yet despite it being in New & Noteworthy. It's a beautiful and clever take on Tic Tac Toe... kinda reminds me of Letterpress actually. Plus, free!
12-02-2013, 06:34 PM

Just got this after reading the review and agree, it's a brilliant take on tic toe and it's simplicity makes it all about the gameplay. I agree it reminds me of letterpress too.

I've been playing for over an hour and only had one ad and you can play either Facebook or gamecentre friends, or pass and play.

I think at first glance on the icon it just looks like another tic tac toe and there's millions if them already so can understand why it's been overlooked, hopefully touch arcades review will get it some much deserved attention.
12-03-2013, 07:08 AM
This game is amazing.
12-11-2013, 07:35 AM
weird names in the game list

It's weird that it doesn't really use the gamecenter names of the players in the game list. instead i just see those hvs_18stuff. in the Game itself there is the gamecenter name... the picture helps identify. the games do not syncronize between devices, which stinks. it's a new guest account if you play then. and no, i won't use facebook.

oh, and the weired notifications all the time IN THE GAME. player thisnthat has made a move. allright, so what. i want to know on the list view or outside the game. but let me look at my current game. please!

but overall nice. style is well done and the mechanics work well. tutorial is poignant and later just used in the first encounter of an unusual situation, so easy to start, getting a bit more complex. and the nine secret ones at the start help getting rid of these "starter wins tutorials". Thumbs up

Last edited by RocKater; 12-11-2013 at 07:40 AM.