★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mazes and Monsters -&- Bridge The Gap 2 (Ashley Jackson) $0.99 -> $FREE

11-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Mazes and Monsters -&- Bridge The Gap 2 (Ashley Jackson) $0.99 -> $FREE

Two games from a dev that's quickly becoming one of my favorites on iOS are on sale for free.

Mazes and Monsters

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/mazes-and-monsters/id586088546

Discussion Thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...Mazes+monsters

Bridge The Gap 2

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bridge-the-gap-2/id531473355?mt=8

Discussion Thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=142216

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
11-27-2013, 01:10 AM
I picked this up. Kinda rough, but really fun.

I get past the first dungeon and it asks me to pay for the full game. It's worth a dollar or two, but I can't even choose the option to buy the upgrade

11-27-2013, 02:35 AM
Thanks, SlinkingFerret. Don't like to play the game with the requirement to buy full game after playing the game for a while.

Pine Entertainment
11-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkingFerret View Post
I picked this up. Kinda rough, but really fun.

I get past the first dungeon and it asks me to pay for the full game. It's worth a dollar or two, but I can't even choose the option to buy the upgrade
Maybe I linked the wrong version or you searched for en on your own? There's a free version and paid version of each app. The free versions have "Free" in the title but the icons are the same. The only IAP in the paid versions are for cheats. The dev is really adamant about that.
11-27-2013, 08:48 AM
I have the paid version (though it was free due to a price drop). Verified in the App Store. The free one was still available to "buy".

Since I'm willing to pay for it, I grabbed the free version, played through the first dungeon and purchased the unlock for the full game.

If you look at the comments for the premium version, its happened to another person.
11-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkingFerret View Post
I have the paid version (though it was free due to a price drop). Verified in the App Store. The free one was still available to "buy".

Since I'm willing to pay for it, I grabbed the free version, played through the first dungeon and purchased the unlock for the full game.

If you look at the comments for the premium version, its happened to another person.
I'll PM the dev and point them here. They must have uploaded the wrong version or something during the last update. I know the dev is working hard on Steam Punks, but I can't imagine them not fixing the issue.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
11-27-2013, 05:23 PM
@nightc1

Thanks for the info!

@SlinkingFerret
It's a bug in the code cause the free version and pay version come from the same build! I've uploaded a new version to apple which corrects the issue, so it will be back as it is supposed to be within the week.

Also working on update which we make the game universal

Sorry to the trouble folks!
-Ash
11-27-2013, 05:34 PM
So the issue is that the free version is listed as both the free version and the normal one? Also, I couldn't select the option to unlock the full game either and the screen isn't adjusted for my device when it comes up; it's big.
11-27-2013, 05:39 PM
The Full version is FREE for a limited time, there is just a bug in there that is making it THINK it's the free version.

so if you download this version you'll get the full game free. you just won't be able to access beyond level 5 till the update comes in

FULL VERSION LINK

Thanks
-Ash
11-27-2013, 08:40 PM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtmj View Post
The Full version is FREE for a limited time, there is just a bug in there that is making it THINK it's the free version.

so if you download this version you'll get the full game free. you just won't be able to access beyond level 5 till the update comes in

FULL VERSION LINK

Thanks
-Ash
It's not free here :/

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15