App description: Create the perfect roller coaster to collect all the coins in this charming and challenging puzzle game!
----------------
Who hasn't wanted to design the PERFECT roller coaster? Puzzle Coaster puts YOU in control - and you'll need to use the right pieces of track to build just the right coaster that both thrills the passengers and collects all the coins along the way.

Your coaster kit will include a variety of crazy pieces including loop-de-loops, cannon blasters and super springs. Just like your favourite ride, things start off pretty mellow but get exciting real fast - you will need your thinking cap on to complete all 63 brain-busting levels!

Mind-bending puzzles with super scary coasters...What more could you want!? Quit reading and get playing!

----------------

Features:

* Three unique parks: Can you complete the beautiful and challenging Frantic Fields, Dusty Dunes, and Haunted Heights?

* Over 60 fun-filled levels with hours of brain-busting content!

* Create crazy coasters: Use everything from loop-de-loops, spring-loaded tracks, and even explosives to give your riders a thrill!

* Family Fun: Puzzle Coaster is a game for all ages... with a cute cartoon feel that's perfect for kids and with puzzles challenging enough for adults!

* Helpful Hints: If you are stuck...don't fear! Our handy constructor can show you the way!

----------------

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for hints and the latest Puzzle Coaster news and contests!

http://twitter.com/marvelous_games
11-27-2013, 09:28 AM
The game is so funny.

Pine Entertainment

11-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
The game is so funny.
So it's good? My finger has been hovering over the BUY button for a few. I was just waiting for anybody to say it was good. Lol
11-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
So it's good? My finger has been hovering over the BUY button for a few. I was just waiting for anybody to say it was good. Lol
Mine too.
Will buy if even the dev says its good. Lol.
11-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Game Impressions

11-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Ok, I like Bravo Game Studios and the trailer looks good, looks like it has plenty of levels, and I'm a sucker for rollercoaster games. I can't hold out any longer...MUST.... HIT ...BUY BUTTON!!!!
11-28-2013, 05:35 AM
The idea of the game has potential, but how is the difficulty level of the puzzles? This could be from super easy (Mweh) to horrendously difficult (Yummie).
I see on itunes it has no GameCenter
11-28-2013, 05:39 AM
I've TOFTT too many times lately.
Any imps?
11-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Ok bought this and it's a fun puzzle type game. Kinda like the old crazy inventions game where u use different things to finish the track/puzzle. Some of the levels are pretty tuff. The game is pretty well made and fun for sure. If they keep up with updates and add levels this one is a no brainier. I'm happy with my purchase.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
11-28-2013, 07:02 PM
TOFTT (@LazerKat, I had to go to the online urban dictionary for this )

So the game is level based and each level has a number of coins spread out over the otherwise "empty" screen. Your train starts high left and there is an exit low on the right and you need to draw a track to connect them. Gravity is the main motor. You also get pieces like a spring coil for making jumps (and getting higher) and a "bomb" track piece that stops the train dead in its path and makes it fall vertically. It is all physics based and works very nicely. The pieces are limited; every level has a different quantity of them. You get three stars when you let the train run over your track and collect all coins and less stars if you collect less coins. See also the trailer video that drdeniz79 posted.

The mechanics of the game is quite good and it is easy and interesting to draw the tracks. You can draw straight lines or free draw. Anything goes to finish. See the example image to get an idea; I didn't use the available spring coil piece there, so it will be all gravity at play. This is level 51 and that shows also a negative point of the game. It is too easy for too many levels. Level 51 (of 63 in total) is still quite easy. And without GC integration, there is no replay value. For children this will be an excellent game, for real puzzle die hards (like me, looking for challenges) not so much, especially without GC.

Kind of a summary:
- 3 worlds of 21 levels each (the menu says W1="EASY", W2="MEDIUM", W3="HARD").
- world 1 really is one big tutorial and super easy (except maybe last level 21)
- I skipped W2 and went to W3 and that is more interesting but still rather easy
- 3-star system (collect all coins spread out in the level)
- good game mechanics
- no GameCenter although there is lots of potential for a leaderboard (length of track, time, items not used, etc.)
- annoying luna parc music (can be switched off, but then the sound effects go mute as well)
- Updates? Who knows.
Attached Images
File Type: png puzzlecoaster-L51.png (460.0 KB, 2 views)