★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bojacob
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 23.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Remember those times you played marbles with your friends? Relive those moments again, except this time, with EXPLOSIONS!

Marble Battles is a turn based puzzler-slash-arcade game. Test your skills against players all around the world! Gather gold from your wins and improve your arsenal with various marble features. The more you win, the higher your rating will go!

FEATURES:

- Online play with players all around the world
- Duels with friends
- Multiple marble types
- Flashy marble trails
- Multiple levels
- Player rankings, strive to be the best!

This game requires a network connection.

Drop in the forums for any help!
http://forum.marblebattles.com/

Bojacob's comments:
Ok this is my first post here!

It's freshly released, and it's been quite a ride making this game I do hope you enjoy!

There's probably going to be glitches here and there, so if you find any, you can report it here and I'll check it out. You can also report bugs from the game settings or the forums here: https://forum.marblebattles.com/
11-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Looks cool, curious about the mp play. Gotta try this, nice graphics.
11-29-2013, 12:16 AM
Why do you have to log in on this game? No way to play as a guest? Can you play single player?
11-29-2013, 04:21 AM
It's a multiplayer game. I had to pull it from the store just now for a pretty severe reconnection bug, so you're not really going to find someone to play against

I tried to make signing up as easy as possible with Gamecenter. Perhaps I should add guest login as well.
11-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojacob View Post
It's a multiplayer game. I had to pull it from the store just now for a pretty severe reconnection bug, so you're not really going to find someone to play against

I tried to make signing up as easy as possible with Gamecenter. Perhaps I should add guest login as well.
Yes, please make a guest login, for most people, they will just delete if not.
12-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Game is now live! I would love any feedback.

Right now, it's sort of a chicken/egg thing where finding matches is difficult since there's no players, but I'm hoping to have users add up over time and hopefully the ad campaign will help with that.