★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Evolution: Indian Hunter Unlimited

The complete version of our 3D adventure game as a gift for children!

-No more in-app sales, to the relief of their parents.
-No additional costs.
-Everything is included in this version.

-Weapons, skills, all levels!-

Over the span of 12 levels, the player, as Chayton, the young son of the tribal chief, ventures out to experience the prairie and the perils of the wilderness.

(A further 6 levels are already in development and we will provide them for free as well in an update.)

- Its off to the buffalo hunt together with Chaytons father Akecheta; the weapons are tomahawks, spears, bows and arrows.

- The player as Chayton must learn to approach animals stealthily, taking care that they dont sense his presence too early.

- There are audio sequences in the authentic Lakota language, and at useful moments the game displays interesting background information about the life of the Indians, the plants, and animal world.

- Experience history playfully, with emotion, danger, and suspense many adventures await you!

- With its nomination for this years TOMMI 2013 (German Childrens Game Award) Evolution: Indian Hunter has already made a name for itself.

- Perfect for long winter evenings or the journey into your ski holidays.

EXPERIENCE A NEW WORLD AND LOOK THROUGH THE EYES OF THE HUNTER!
11-27-2013, 12:38 PM
$27.99 Lol!!!! -- ok let's have some fun with this one.... How about we all all reply with 27.99 reasons why nobody will spend $27.99 on this app with each person giving one reason on why they won't spend $27.99 or what they would rather spend $27.99 on... I'll start...

Reason #1 - I want to eat turkey on thanksgiving -- not be a turkey by spending $27.99 on an app

Next?

11-27-2013, 12:53 PM
$27.99 seems odd. Why not $29.99?
11-27-2013, 12:53 PM
$27.99 is the new freemium.
11-27-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
$27.99 seems odd. Why not $29.99?
I'd say it was probably the price suggested by their marketting team, but they obviously don't have one.
11-27-2013, 01:01 PM
I really like the look of this but I can't afford it.

Edit : There's a free version so I'm going to try that and wait for the inevitable price drop if I enjoy the free version.
11-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
I really like the look of this but I can't afford it.

Edit : There's a free version so I'm going to try that and wait for the inevitable price drop if I enjoy the free version.
Sure you can! There is a free version available. That's a $27.99 savings! You're welcome!
11-27-2013, 01:19 PM
$27.99? What are you talking about it clearly says 19.49!!1

Anyway with that money I could buy myself 1949 penny sweets, or I could spend 2.49 on Little Bit Evil and get 1700 sweets to eat while playing it, that's if I don't want to spend any money on IAPs then I could substitute some sweets for an IAP
11-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Obviously the game isn't worth my time. Now if it was priced over $30 I would have already bought it!