Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-27-2013, 02:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Demon Dash - 1-4 Multiplayer Madness

Hey there, guys & gals, fiends & succubi! Our startup studio Slothmachine just recently published its first game, Demon Dash. Itís a one-button, fast-paced party game for up to four players or AIs on a single touchscreen. Check out the launch trailer here:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

In Demon Dash, up to four friends can gather around a single touchscreen device to compete for a championship. The players control the swirling demons with a dash button. The diabolic derbies earn you jewels used to unlock more levels, music tracks, game modes and driving settings.

You can get the game for a couple of euros/dollars from iOS App Store.

I hope you and your possible real-life friends have a wicked time playing it! (Forever alone? Donít worry, the single player modeís fun as well.)
Old 11-27-2013, 03:04 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Looks kind of cool, like 4 player mp games on my ipad.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:47 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I had the chance to play this before the game's global release and had tons of fun with it. To me, the game is sort of like King of Opera mixed with minigolf and karting. If you like local multiplayer games, it's well worth the $3.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:41 PM
iPad Air

How many game modes are there? For example, is it just 'race to the finish'? Or are there many different mini-games to play with friends such as 'survive the longest' etc..
Old 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

In current version there is "Push it" - which is like reverse thug of war, "Battery, Diamond Dash, Break Out, Bomberman" - where you need to dig your way and a couple of Maze type scenarios.

You can also unlock extra settings from Mixer where you can twist the physics and change the spin logic, or activate the Random. Then all the values will be randomized in the beginning of a each new level and players need to be able to adjust.

in the end it all comes down to timing and fast reflexes.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:08 AM
iPad Air

I downloaded it, and I'm loving it. So far I have unlocked every level but 'fishbowl' which I have no idea how to unlock (any hints?)

Also, will you be making any new levels? If so, I suggest to make more levels with interactive things, such as a level with teleporters, more moving objects, maybe a level where for certain parts youare invisible? My favourite levels in the game are maze, bomberman and the gear one ( I forgot the name) because they are all unique. All of them are fantastic though.

This app will sit proudly in my 'multiplayer' iPad games page. 5 stars.
Old 11-28-2013, 07:52 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Thank you!

None has been done yet, but I am sure future updates will have new levels and achievements in them.

Teleports! What a wonderful idea. Portals would enable some pretty interesting level designs I will at least prototype this.
Old 11-28-2013, 12:57 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by popjam5 View Post
I downloaded it, and I'm loving it. So far I have unlocked every level but 'fishbowl' which I have no idea how to unlock (any hints?)
A hint #1: I was considering to call that particular achievement as "Beehive", "Screensaver" or "Let's Gamble"
Old 11-28-2013, 09:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Played this all day with my nieces and nephews and had a blast. It was a lot of fun and highly recommended.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:54 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothmachine View Post
A hint #1: I was considering to call that particular achievement as "Beehive", "Screensaver" or "Let's Gamble"
Still can't seem to figure that one out.

Similarly, I can't figure out Speed Demon. I even beat a stage within 0.45 seconds in a single shot, but I guess that wasn't the solution.

Finished everything else and really loving the game! I hope more levels do appear soon and maybe some interesting new modes.