★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Top Bike ($1.99--> FREE for Thanksgiving!)(Universal)

11-28-2013, 02:28 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 342
Top Bike ($1.99--> FREE for Thanksgiving!)(Universal)

Hi everyone!
[Top Bike] V1.50, universal App! Support the iPad(retina)/mini and iPhone4/4s/5/5c/5s!

Really addictive game!

$1.99->FREE!

If you like it, please take the time to download and rate it on App Store.
Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-bike/id639361042?mt=8

You can also simply scan below QR code to download:












Last edited by stantowalker; 11-28-2013 at 02:31 AM.
11-28-2013, 03:09 AM
#2
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 144
Already have this. Great game with excellent controls, and a way cool online head to head. TA Boot

11-28-2013, 04:14 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,195
Didn't do it for me unfortunately.... I don't get on with tilt controls and this doesn't seem to have the option to change them. Also it's stuffed to the gills with ads. Obviously it's worth a pop for free but I wasn't keen
11-28-2013, 04:32 AM
#4
Happy holidays. Thank for head-up, this is a great game.
11-28-2013, 06:08 AM
#5
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
Didn't do it for me unfortunately.... I don't get on with tilt controls and this doesn't seem to have the option to change them. Also it's stuffed to the gills with ads. Obviously it's worth a pop for free but I wasn't keen
Man I'm tryin so deep not to rag on anyone's opinion, but you couldn't have spent more than 5 minutes on this. I hate adds and there's only a small banner in between matches , and a pop at the very beginning of the start of the app? Gas on the right brake on the left, tilt to level bike on twisted ramps how else could you do this? I write this with respect, and don't mean to oppose but....
11-28-2013, 06:52 AM
#6
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 342
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I must say, I really like this app. And I'm still working hard to improve all the levels and the gameplay. An upcoming update with improvements is coming soon to the App Store. Really hope you enjoy this app. Thanks again!
11-28-2013, 08:05 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
This game becomes free monthly. Why not just leave the game as free already?
11-28-2013, 08:39 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaVille View Post
Man I'm tryin so deep not to rag on anyone's opinion, but you couldn't have spent more than 5 minutes on this. I hate adds and there's only a small banner in between matches , and a pop at the very beginning of the start of the app? Gas on the right brake on the left, tilt to level bike on twisted ramps how else could you do this? I write this with respect, and don't mean to oppose but....
To be fair I did give up early on because I don't like tilt controls, had there been an option for buttons I suspect I might have given it more of a go and got past the ads.
11-28-2013, 10:16 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
To be fair I did give up early on because I don't like tilt controls, had there been an option for buttons I suspect I might have given it more of a go and got past the ads.
Thank you for not getting upset with my comments. I usually never like tilt either happy thanksgiving friend
11-28-2013, 07:09 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 342
Thank you so much for all of your comments! I am very pleased to be able to share with you my apps. And I'll continue to improve this app.