★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Passage Control is released

08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Passage Control is released

Hi,

Out first game "Passage Control" is released on App Store. You can get more information about the game at our website. It's a challenging game, so be ready for it!

GamePlay Video

Game Web Site

iTunes Link

We hope you'll enjoy it!

White Crow Interactive

Last edited by WhiteCrowInteractive; 08-08-2009 at 03:07 PM.
08-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Welcome to TA!

Hope you rotate your iTunes pictures into landscape view....

08-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Welcome to TA!

Looks like he hasnt yet.

08-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Looks like he hasnt yet.
Lol I know, that's why I said it
08-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Welcome to TA!

On it
08-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Lol I know, that's why I said it
Oops. i read it incorrectly I guess
08-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Interesting idea, so simple yet somehow I've never seen it before. Is it based on an existing game?

I haven't played it yet so I don't know if you have this, but I thought a nice idea might be to have touch controls, because then you could have more than one wall to move at once. You'd probably have to keep the balls quite slow if you had 2 or more walls, but it'd give some nice variation. Perhaps even two walls in a cross shape and only two corners coloured in? That one could work on the accelerometer come to think of it.
08-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Interesting idea, so simple yet somehow I've never seen it before. Is it based on an existing game?

I haven't played it yet so I don't know if you have this, but I thought a nice idea might be to have touch controls, because then you could have more than one wall to move at once. You'd probably have to keep the balls quite slow if you had 2 or more walls, but it'd give some nice variation. Perhaps even two walls in a cross shape and only two corners coloured in? That one could work on the accelerometer come to think of it.
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions.

We haven't seen anything similar yet and thats why we made it our first game.

The game gives you the option of controlling either using your fingers or using the accelerometer. Personally, i prefer using the accelerometer in this game, because the usage of a finger partially blocks your vision which is extremely important for playing well in this game.

As for multiple passages, we thought about that, but the game is really challenging already and making multiple passages would make it extremely hard and irritating. Therefore we decided against it.

Regards.
08-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Hello again folks!

I'll give promo codes to first 10 people sending a pm to me. I'll be glad if you write a review on AppStore after playing the game.

Regards...
08-06-2009, 02:16 PM
sent

pm sent...game looks fun and crayon graphics is new to me.