• Publisher: Icarus Studios, Inc.
  • Genre: Dice
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 108.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.5
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Quarriors! is a unique blend of strategy and chance featuring a revolutionary dice building game mechanic! As a Quarrior - a mighty mystical warrior - only you have the power to capture dangerous quarry from the untamed wilds! But your rivals plot against you! They will send their own Creatures and Spells to destroy your Quarry before you can deliver them to Empress Quiana and claim your reward!

Summon your Creatures and protect them from your foes and you will earn Glory for yourself. The first player to earn enough Glory will be hailed as the Champion of the Empress. Deck building strategy without the tedium of shuffling!

FEATURES

Full and faithful re-creation of the original dice building board game Quarriors! by Mike Elliot and Eric M. Lang.

Single player and 2 to 4 player online and offline Multi-player and Pass-n-play action!

Tutorial included.

Automatic scoring and rules enforcement.

Challenging strategic gameplay.

Immersive sounds, art and engaging special effects bring the table-top game to life!

Want to share your thoughts on the digital Quarriors! directly with the developers? Email us at support@mfv.com with your comments! We'd love to have your input about what you like and ideas for improvements. We look forward to your feedback!

** Compatible with iPad 2 and greater **
11-28-2013, 06:33 AM
Wow! Didn't really expect it anymore in November. Although not showing up in the german appstore yet (insert teeth grinding sound here)...

Now playing: Does not Commute, Starships, BlastBall MAX, Auro, PvZ2, Star Realms
Waiting for: Love you to bits, Lumino City, Onirim

Last edited by abstractgamefreak; 11-28-2013 at 06:38 AM.

11-28-2013, 07:15 AM
YEs! Let's all buy this in hope they bring all the expansions as well!

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
11-28-2013, 07:34 AM
card game?

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
11-28-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
card game?
Nope, dice Building game. Pretty much the same as a deckbuilding card game in general principles, but with dice!

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
11-28-2013, 08:30 AM
What's the launch price?
11-28-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cprloe View Post
What's the launch price?
$NZ 5.29, which is $3.99 USD.
11-28-2013, 08:50 AM
This came out of left field, can't wait to get my hands on it tonight.

Currently playing: Terraria, Warhammer Quest, Junk Jack X, Starbase Orion, XCom
GameCenter ID: DHGamer
11-28-2013, 09:01 AM
I'm tempted to give this a go if the async framework is solid, even though the base set is bland. It would be great if more deck-builders being ported eventually lead to a Legendary app, I think I remember reading that was being considered at one point.

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
11-28-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I'm tempted to give this a go if the async framework is solid, even though the base set is bland.
I have to agree, after playing Quarmaggeddon and Quartifacts, going back to the base set only is only mildly tempting. But hey, it's still more practicval in the train than having 200 dice in my bag!