★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Apus Software
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 27.7 MB
  • Version: 1.92
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: In Astral Masters you will become a mage who specializes in some magic element such as Fire, Earth, Air, Water, or all at a time. Also, there will be six creatures to help you attack the enemy mage. Your objective will be to weaken your opponent by casting spells and summoning creatures so that the enemy's life falls down to zero. The strength of your attack will depend on your overall power - the higher it will be, the more chances for victory you'll have.

Cooler2's comments:
Finally ported this game from PC to iPad

YouTube: video

There is single IAP to unlock everything in the game for $1.99 (so it's similar to PC version).
11-28-2013, 07:29 PM
So I guess this is another MtG-sic (or Shadow Era) kind of game with online only MP...

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)

08-23-2015, 06:55 AM
Just discovered this game yesterday. I really liked the battle system. I was surprised that multiplayer is still alive ( 'cos the game is so ooold). It's now my fave after Spectromancer and Ascension. But I have a problem with purchase, the game just shuts down when I try to buy the expansion.

Hey, currymutton, do you play Ascension? I recognise your nickname

Always playing: Ascension, Talisman, Quest of Dungeons, Lords of Waterdeep, King of Dragon Pass
Fave genres: roguelikes, rpg, ccg, board games and everything connected with cards
08-23-2015, 07:35 AM
my God
it is simply real gift
thank you the huge
better game can't be
it is ready to kiss you
09-18-2015, 11:29 AM
You should also try Spectromancer! It's even better than Astral Masters! And moreover they're going to release something new!

Always playing: Ascension, Talisman, Quest of Dungeons, Lords of Waterdeep, King of Dragon Pass
Fave genres: roguelikes, rpg, ccg, board games and everything connected with cards
09-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Does Spectromancer run on IOS 8.x? I've been wanting to try it but it hasn't been updated in awhile.
09-18-2015, 12:35 PM
Yes, I use IOS 8.x and it runs smoothly. There are no updates because Apple's requirements became different and developers say it's easier to make a new game than update this one.

09-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Thank you!