★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Which game should I get???

View Poll Results: Which game should I buy???
Doom: Resurrection 4 16.67%
Real Racing 9 37.50%
Elemental Monster TD 3 12.50%
or wait for gameloft's Modern Combat 8 33.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
08-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Which game should I get???

I have $13 left on my iTunes account and I am stuck between the games in the poll. Vote!

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW IPHONE AHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO STILL USES THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 2G.
08-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC34 View Post
I have $13 left on my iTunes account and I am stuck between the games in the poll. Vote!
I don't see a poll, but you need Killa Kitties from Compton.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

08-05-2009, 02:39 PM
All right, now I see the poll. Of those, I'd go Doom first, then Elemental, then Real Racing...but you could also get killa Kitties with any of those and come in under 13.

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-05-2009, 02:45 PM
NanoMechs - AMAZING! Well worth $.99!!

I was skeptical at first but after playing this game for a minute or so I got the controls down and now I'm hooked. I have to say I'm already very satisfied with this game, it's such a cool concept and the graphics/gameplay are very smooth. $.99 completely worth every penny, especially with what is coming, the developer is promising online multiplayer,too! But they said you gotta buy it now before the price goes up. I hope to be able kick as much butt as possible when the game goes all online! So I'm asking you, please, take the plunge and go get it.
08-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draern View Post
I was skeptical at first but after playing this game for a minute or so I got the controls down and now I'm hooked. I have to say I'm already very satisfied with this game, it's such a cool concept and the graphics/gameplay are very smooth. $.99 completely worth every penny, especially with what is coming, the developer is promising online multiplayer,too! But they said you gotta buy it now before the price goes up. I hope to be able kick as much butt as possible when the game goes all online! So I'm asking you, please, take the plunge and go get it.
I just picked it up! Dollar games that ppl recommend to me are just too hard too resist from getting.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW IPHONE AHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO STILL USES THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 2G.
08-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Real Racing all the way.

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
08-05-2009, 03:20 PM
real racing and elemental monsters

Games I'm Playing: Doom Classic, Red Conquest!, Battle for Wesnoth, Land Air Sea Warfare (my favorite rts, buy it today!)
08-05-2009, 03:22 PM
I didn't really like Real Racing, Doom was meh.

I would PERSONALLY wait for Gameloft's Modern Combat, but that's because it's new, and it will most likely be shiny and wrapped in saran-wrap.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.
08-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
I didn't really like Real Racing, Doom was meh.

I would PERSONALLY wait for Gameloft's Modern Combat, but that's because it's new, and it will most likely be shiny and wrapped in saran-wrap.
Everybody always loves what isn't out yet, this is true. Once it's out, they come running to bash it. Tell us what you went with TMAC.

08-05-2009, 03:41 PM
I politely voted for Real Racing and did not flame TMAC34... someone high-five me now, please.