★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Junk Jack X Multiplayer Question.

11-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Junk Jack X Multiplayer Question.

Hi, I've finally talked my friend into buying Junk Jack X so we can play together. However, it never moves beyond connecting to client/server whichever one of us attempts to host. Is there something that needs to be done on the router to get it working (port forwarding)? I can't see anything on the forums about other people having difficulty connecting and so I was hoping there was a fix somewhere that I'm missing.

Thanks,
Avatre.

Edit: Found the Apple support for Game Centre port forwarding, both my friend and I have entered the ports but still can't connect.

Last edited by Avatre; 11-28-2013 at 03:06 PM.
11-29-2013, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatre View Post
Hi, I've finally talked my friend into buying Junk Jack X so we can play together. However, it never moves beyond connecting to client/server whichever one of us attempts to host. Is there something that needs to be done on the router to get it working (port forwarding)? I can't see anything on the forums about other people having difficulty connecting and so I was hoping there was a fix somewhere that I'm missing.

Thanks,
Avatre.

Edit: Found the Apple support for Game Centre port forwarding, both my friend and I have entered the ports but still can't connect.

I'm not really sure but i think you need to be friends in GC to invite each other.
You can also play with your friend via Bluetooth multiplayer.