★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Join Epic Pet Wars!! Get Free Respect

08-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Join Epic Pet Wars!! Get Free Respect

Hey guys, just a heads up about a really great mmo for iphone/ipod touch
Epic Pet Wars has a massive community and is getting very popular, if you havent already heard of it i suggest you get it now

when you have got the app, go to the battle master tab and click link to epic pet wars.com, here you can make an account on their website and access your pet from your computer aswell!

Also, if you want extra goodies, you can go to their website after having linked your account and click on the WILDFIRE promo!, here you can put in the friend code of the person who recomended you to the wonderfull game that is Epic Pet Wars

If You get Epic Pet Wars and enjoy it then please download the app (free) and link to epicpetwars.com and use the WILDFIRE promo to get yourself extra respect points which you can use to buy extra goodies

codes you can use as who recomended you are mine of course (my code is krnyb8g) or any of the following who are other friends in the epic pet wars community

codes you can add for more respect (you can only add one)

krnyb8g
kqoloyh
kussh8b

Thanks in advance and hope you enjoy epic pet wars as much as the other 1.2 million players do
08-05-2009, 04:14 PM
You can also add

KUKQASK
01-17-2010, 02:55 PM
You can add me also

My friend code is guhqbqa I repeat GUHQBQA

thanks!
01-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Add me

want free respect points or used up friends added? use this redeem code : ptafmfaa

Friend code or wildfire: gynenyk

for all those that want treasure codes and are new to game :

dawn = dawn shard

shadow = shadow shard

newyears = melon 100 energy replenish

pwforumdotcom = Ancient Amazon

epwforumdotcom2 = Titanic Icecap

epicpetwarsdotningdotcom = Bonfire Mouth

epicpetwarsdotningdotcom2 = Haunted Pass

Tylersbgforall- the new forest background

Melontime- exotic Mellon

Dcell- polymer charge
03-18-2010, 02:58 AM
Interesting post dude....Thanks for giving out information. Itís really nice and mean full.
03-31-2010, 05:48 AM
hello every body

when you have got the app, go to the battle master tab and click link to epic pet wars.com, here you can make an account on their website and access your pet from your computer aswell! Also, if you want extra goodies, you can go to their website after having linked your account and click on the WILDFIRE promo!, here you can put in the friend code of the person who recomended you to the wonderfull game that is Epic Pet Wars

Clark
mcp questions
USA