Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-29-2013, 02:06 PM
iPhone 4S

Default Mijnlieff - board game (Free, Universal)

We are happy to announce the release of our new game Mijnlieff (based on the board game of the same name). Check it out!

Old 11-29-2013, 02:47 PM

Looks very interesting. I will give it a try..
Old 11-29-2013, 04:12 PM
iPhone 4S

Great, I hope you like it! The game has built-in AI characters but feel free to play a random match to play against a real person, you might get someone from the team! Of course, if you like it, invite your friends to try it
Old 11-29-2013, 06:49 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I'll try it, downloading now.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:22 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Great game! Very easy to learn (after the tutorial you will think you know everything) - but hard to master as you'll have to think several moves ahead
Old 11-30-2013, 08:56 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Umm, the game has synchronisation-problems for me. Always have to log out of GC and back in before my games are refreshed!

UPDATE: the bug seems related to the facebook-login. Everytime I try to log into facebook the synchronisation fails - deselecting facebook and everything is fine. Unfortunately the selection seems not to be saved upon closing the app. So every time the app is started, it tries to log into Facebook and triggers the synchronisation-bug. Already informed the devs.

Apart from this little problem - which should be solved easily with a quick update - it's a fun game. I can only recommend it to all you strategists out there! Try it, it's free - and I'm looking from other players then the whole astraware team, as they really know how to play this game right

Last edited by c.ihls; 12-01-2013 at 05:13 AM..
Old 12-01-2013, 10:10 AM
iPhone 4S

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the synchronization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.ihls View Post
Umm, the game has synchronisation-problems for me. Always have to log out of GC and back in before my games are refreshed!

UPDATE: the bug seems related to the facebook-login. Everytime I try to log into facebook the synchronisation fails - deselecting facebook and everything is fine. Unfortunately the selection seems not to be saved upon closing the app. So every time the app is started, it tries to log into Facebook and triggers the synchronisation-bug. Already informed the devs.
Thanks for posting the detailed explanation, it should help us fix the issue in an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.ihls View Post
Apart from this little problem - which should be solved easily with a quick update - it's a fun game. I can only recommend it to all you strategists out there! Try it, it's free - and I'm looking from other players then the whole astraware team, as they really know how to play this game right
It's good that you are enjoying the game none-the-less! You seem to be getting better at it - it took me a few games to get the hang of it as well (and there are still times when I place a piece and then realize the silly mistake I made!). It's all about looking ahead with this one.

Priscilla.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:34 AM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
Just attempted to review this app, it worked the first time,but now every time I access the app it fails during download and forces the app to close.

The one go I had it seemed an interesting game. I will be completing my review for my blog this week, will a fix be available?

Thanks
Gemma

Hi Gemma, we are planning on submitting an update later today (tomorrow morning at the latest!) but it takes a few days to get approved so most likely the version won't be live until next week.

We''ll take a look and see if we can fix the issue you are seeing. Could you please let me know which device you are using, and whether you logged in using Facebook or Game Center?

Priscilla.

Last edited by Astraware; 12-05-2013 at 06:29 AM..
Old 12-05-2013, 06:33 AM
iPhone 4S

Hi Gemma, thanks for waiting for the update! I made a mistake and wrote 'releasing' when I meant 'submitting'. We are hoping the next version goes live next week - I'll certainly send you a PM when it is ready.

Priscilla
Old 12-08-2013, 02:13 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Can't wait for the update

Are you planning to add some sorts of stats to the game (number of overall games, wins/losses etc.)?

Btw keep the games coming!