★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

QuitIt! -- Tale of the Tazer Voting!!

View Poll Results: Which is more Zapp-tastic
A 0 0%
B 17 45.95%
C 16 43.24%
D 4 10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
08-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Looks like C lost out here..

Anyways as I said earlier, B too looked good enough so saved my Poll-Rigging-Super-Power for the next poll instead

Now back to work mobileben and get that update out az quikkly az pozzible
Great, you were probably out saving a kitten in a tree or helping an old lady cross the street instead of using your super powers to do real good ... like rigging a poll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
argh, C looks so much cooler, B looks like a weird fish

...maybe there were uncounted votes from florida with hanging bits that prevented them from being counted...

B looks like a utility knife to me ... and whilst I do think C looks cooler ... the people have voted in. B by a vote of 26 to 24. A and D have been shamed by their poor performances.

And to set it in stone...

Hmmmm ... but if you guys really wanted, you could always petition for a recount ... or wait for another version where we introduce the other one. Yas wanted C too!

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!
08-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Sob...oh, the humanity! Mmmmmmmyyyyyy preccccciousssss "C."

Dammit Ben. If Al Franken can win a Senate seat, I demand a recount!

Rōnin game developer.

08-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Oh now that's unfortunate, ah well the result will be the same, only not as cool

"Vision is seeing the opportunity inside the challenge"
Latest Tech Review: Touch KO
The Career Gamer | Game Development blog
08-10-2009, 06:07 PM
recount!
08-10-2009, 06:33 PM
In that case I demand a recount too. People have spoken here loud enough for C compared to B, which only got a couple of measly mouse clicks more.

Oblige me or I`ll have to spin the earth back a couple of days in time and restart the poll myself
08-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Quote:
In that case I demand a recount too. People have spoken here loud enough for C compared to B, which only got a couple of measly mouse clicks more.

Oblige me or I`ll have to spin the earth back a couple of days in time and restart the poll myself
It's highly possible Lumpy did something to the poll. He has recently been in Florida ... and he seemed to be a bit afraid of 'C'.

Since people seem to be voicing concern We'll give you a few days to open a poll to get C into action, if you desire. We already have rough model built for the taser and arm (it's a cop arm) .. but we can swap it out if necessary.

Do your best kind sir to over turn the vote!

08-11-2009, 01:12 AM
interestingly enough, only one poster out of this thread vocalized that they voted for B, whereas pretty much every single post made in this thread about a vote involves a vote for C. i say damn the vote, and take "the people have spoken" literally. C!
08-11-2009, 05:14 AM
Where`s the new poll. It`s closed both at TA and the Blog. May be restart the poll on the Blog so that I can rig it now
08-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Where`s the new poll. It`s closed both at TA and the Blog. May be restart the poll on the Blog so that I can rig it now
Let the RIGGING begin! If Lumpy doesn't beat you to it that is. I mean ... he wouldn't or didn't do such a thing! Or so his agent says.

There is a new poll on our blog in the sidebar. It will end at the end of tomorrow (PDT).

ImNoSuperMan ... the balance of power is decided by ...

Oh BTW, only the blog numbers will be count this time! The above poll numbers will be ignored!

08-11-2009, 11:05 AM
alright gentlemen...let's do it to it.