Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-02-2013, 11:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default BASICAL - retro plinko

Added GameCenter Leaderboard!

Hey, this is my first app so if I could get some feedback that would be great.

Trailer:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by MrMalm; 03-13-2014 at 11:16 PM.. Reason: added video
Old 12-02-2013, 11:47 PM

Took YN63WL6LF6LX. Thanks.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:24 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Just released an update that fixed some annoying bugs.

Still have some unclaimed promo codes:
WFL4R3PYPMFM
3RNY7XWXM64R
RKNP3WJRTYP9

Please check it out if you have time and give some feed back. I promise it's more fun that it looks in the screenshot.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:33 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Hey Mr Malm
I actually really really enjoyed this. Ended up with a score of 594,175. Could do with a leader board on game centre as I have no idea if that's good or bad. Not exactly sure how many lives etc I had either so not entirely sure how I died to the game ended. At one point I thought it was going to go on forever. Perhaps could do with a 'touch screen to speed the moves up' thing as there can be a lot of bouncing. That, a nice little leaderboard and something telling me how many lives or even the point of the game would be good. I'll give it another whirl though as I have to say I did enjoy it.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:11 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the feedback! I totally agree with your comments. I'm going to put in game center leader boards soon - the only reason I haven't yet is I'm still adding features and tweaking some balancing.

There should be an update in about a week that adds some new features to keep things moving and clarify the game over stuff.

Thanks again for the input!
Old 12-11-2013, 01:56 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMalm View Post
Thanks for the feedback! I totally agree with your comments. I'm going to put in game center leader boards soon - the only reason I haven't yet is I'm still adding features and tweaking some balancing.

There should be an update in about a week that adds some new features to keep things moving and clarify the game over stuff.

Thanks again for the input!
No probs. really enjoyed what I played.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Nice game, I like it.....
Old 12-25-2013, 05:35 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Christmas Day and for some reason had a game of this. Ended up with 1.1m and actually understood, I think, how it works. Would benefit from Game Center (for leaderboard) and a save progress as the games can go on for a long time. The one X and game over can seem harsh after all this time but then perhaps that's the point. Don't know if it could be made less harsh by Xs taking away Us.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

An update was just released today that finally adds the much-needed GameCenter leaderboards.

Technically, the game will save your progress if you shutdown the app. It will retain your score and upgrades when you continue until a game over. I will fix it so it retains the level state as well in a future update. I will also be adding some instructions soon, as I guess it's not entirely clear how all the game mechanics work.

Thanks for playing!
Old 12-26-2013, 06:52 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMalm View Post
An update was just released today that finally adds the much-needed GameCenter leaderboards.

Technically, the game will save your progress if you shutdown the app. It will retain your score and upgrades when you continue until a game over. I will fix it so it retains the level state as well in a future update. I will also be adding some instructions soon, as I guess it's not entirely clear how all the game mechanics work.

Thanks for playing!
I do quite like the not knowing and having to figure it out. Also, I do like the blurb in the app description. Looking forward to the leaderboard - that'll keep me coming back - provided I'm not the only one on it!