App description: From the makers of the Toy Bot Diaries Series comes Spy Bot Chronicles! Toy Bot has been kidnapped! Thief Bot, the greedy kleptomaniac, has taken him to be used as a shiny, golden trophy and Spy Bot is the only one who can rescue him! Take control of Spy Bot as he jumps, shoots, and hacks his way through a varied 2D world of fun and adventure. Find Thief Bots hideout, save Toy Bot, and recover all the other stolen goods Thief Bot has swindled throughout the galaxy!

Features Include:
Innovative hack ability allows Spy Bot to change the world around him
4 different zones with hours of gameplay
Hidden levels to find
35 unique collectibles
Over half a dozen characterful enemies
Distinct music for each zone and major challenges
Interactive animation and art
Automatic iPod music support (Just play your music and start the game)
3.0 USERS!! Additional iPod music playback option
IUGO high-quality and polish

Reviews:

"Just go ahead and buy it now...we highly recommend it."
- Arnold, TouchArcade.com

5/5 stars
"With large worlds containing depth that will keep you busy for days or even weeks, and controls that plain work wrapped up in a fun and entertaining visual presentation, Spy Bot will almost certainly rocket up the iTunes Top 100."
- Big Albie

"Platforming Perfection! Go check out the game, it's really that good!"
- Daniel, theappera.com

3/4
"...Spy Bot Chronicles has a high level of sheen. The music is great, the graphics sparkle..."
- Chris, Slidetoplay.com

Check out http://www.iugome.com/forum/ for the complete listing of all Spy Bot Chronicles in-game collectibles.

Grab the complete IUGO games collection on the App Store including: Toy Bot Diaries Entry 1, Toy Bot Diaries Entry 2, Toy Bot Diaries Entry 3, Shaky Summit, Zombie Attack!, Freeballin, Spy Bot Chronicles, Star Hogs, Toy Bot Compilation, Toy Bot Mini Missions, Toy Bot Compilation, Zombie Attack! Second Wave, A.D.D., Cliffed and Implode!

Slapshot's comments:
Spy Bot Chronicles is out!! Oh Yeah! One amazing platformer!

08-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Wow so great
Gomi and Spy Bot Chronicles in one night
Buying now

Waiting for: Plants vs. Zombies, Cogs, Riddim Ribbon
Plus+: arono

08-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Awesome! I want impressions first to see if I should get it.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour
let me know how it is, I only have 99c left and have to decide to get DungeonScroll or Spy Bot Chronicles.

nice find, and its 99cents!

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::
08-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Now all we need to complete the night is iMech... Still downloading, it's a hefty 26.9 mbs. :/

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-05-2009, 09:04 PM
So many huge games out lately... crazy!

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
08-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Enjoy guys! This game is MASSIVE...I haven't even finished it yet! Please give us your feedback and suggestions. AS always we are making games for YOU so let us know what you like/dislike, would to see, etc.

Also, check out this thread on our forums regarding the huge list of collectibles within the game!
08-05-2009, 09:07 PM
looks good just bought
08-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IUGOME View Post
Enjoy guys! This game is MASSIVE...I haven't even finished it yet! Please give us your feedback and suggestions. AS always we are making games for YOU so let us know what you like/dislike, would to see, etc.

Also, check out this thread on our forums regarding the huge list of collectibles within the game!
Wow... It adds a ton of depth trying to find the trophies!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.