App description: Gravity Blocks is the game that forces you to think outside the box.

5 different game modes, one basic game mechanic:
Swipe in a direction and all block will fall in this direction till the hit an obstacle.

Overview of the game modes:

Henrys Mint Tea:
Move Henry right on his mint tea, use Jelly Blocks, Anti-Gravity blocks and Buddy blocks to accomplish your mission. But keep an eye on the radio active blocks!

Dr. Zoidblocks Zombie apocalypse:
There are some infected blocks on the game field! Move the Doctor near the zombie to heal them, but attention, some of them can reinfect!

Blockman begins... to save the environment:
Get Blockman near the old paper then pick it up and throw it into the recycling bin.

Blox-5's Space Jumps:
Blox-5 can be controlled individually. When they reach their goal they turn into an static block, which helps the remaining blocks. There are some wormholes you can use to change the direction.

10100010's Binary Fusion:
Two Block, one red, one blue. Combined the create light.

You see Gravity Blocks offers you a lot of content and hours of fun.

With over 180 Levels and 6 different game modes you have a lot of fun time. And if this is not enough you still can complete all sub-missions by collecting all the stars and beat the developer's score.

Why you should get Gravity Blocks, the short version for lazy readers:

- Stunning graphics and effects
- Great game mechanics
- Variety of gameplay guaranteed by 6 different modes
- Over 180 Level
- A huge number of blocks types
- funny characters with personality
- And much more!

Play Gravity Blocks and unblock your mind!

sirnik's comments:
Hey dear puzzle game fans,

Gravity Blocks is now available on the Appstore as an Universal App for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.

And here is the Gameplay trailer:

Don't forget to support Henry and co. on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/gravityblocks

Enjoy , Max
12-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Looks kinda cool. Just wondering though why the description says it has Game Center achievements, but the AppStore doesn't show this game supporting Game Center?

12-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Seems like i made a mistake when submitting the game. I will fix it as fast as i can!
12-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Just played your game and I like it, achievements are coming I read, how bout Leaderboards are they also in the game, because I always like the complete Game center experience.
12-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Ooo I've been waiting for this, it looks cool
12-04-2013, 02:09 PM
I hadn't heard about this one, looks good
12-04-2013, 04:22 PM
I've just sent the new update to apple. Soon all Game Center + new ones will be available. I also added a high score list for the Best Gravity Blockers.
12-05-2013, 08:50 AM
All of my progress was reset after playing a level in the latter half of the first level set. Now, everything except that level shows up as being unplayed.

Like the game, though. Up my alley for sure.
12-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Thank you very much for reporting this bug!! I fixed it.
It shouldn't happen again after the next update
12-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirnik View Post
I've just sent the new update to apple. Soon all Game Center + new ones will be available. I also added a high score list for the Best Gravity Blockers.
Cool man really liking your game it plays and looks great, because Game Center is coming I rate your game 5 Stars.