★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "I absolutely loved my time with Bacon from the moment I started it to the moment I finished it." - Dalton Brown, 8.5/10

Who doesn't love bacon, apart pigs themselves? Seriously, everyone loves those delicious-yummy little slices of meat. Especially you, but being blind doesn't help you in your quest of eating as much bacon as possible!

EASY GAMEPLAY
The basics are simple. Tap your character, draw a path and press "Play". But you must manage to avoid all obstacles in order to eat every single slice of bacon in the room! Watch out, you get bigger every time you eat bacon!

OVER 150 ROOMS!
With that many rooms, things can become really challenging and fastidious, and we'll show no mercy!

KITCHEN SYSTEM
Cook your own Maple Bacons in order to trade them for ink colors and avatars in the Grocery Store, or to upgrade your Kitchen Tools!

OTHER FEATURES
- Universal game : Download it on your iPhone or iPad
- Random Fact-Of-The-Day : Over 30 fun & crispy bacon facts!
- Grocery Store with tons of customization!
- 8 different stats recording
- More than 20 achievements and 4 leaderboards!
- No-Ads ever!
- Non-Compulsory In-App Purchases : The game can be played without spending a single penny!
- Awesome soundtrack by Olivier Bibeau!

Bon Appétit!

Raph3Arts's comments:

Official Trailer :

Youtube link | Pop Up

iPad Gameplay :

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Saw a vid about this game on another site last week. Really looking forward to its release tonight.

12-04-2013, 01:55 PM
I definitely recommend this! It's a cool take I the line drawing game plus lots of bacon jokes haha
12-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Just had a chance to start playing today, this is a very polished, minimalist take on the line drawing genre. I'm really liking it plus the developers are active TouchArcade members. Give it a try if you get a chance...PORK!
12-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Looks kind of like a line drawing tilt to live, kinda.
12-04-2013, 02:24 PM
I was lucky to get a promo code for this last week, great take on line drawing puzzles, well worth a look.
12-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Looks kind of like a line drawing tilt to live, kinda.
Curiously, at first the game was really based on a Tilt To Live kind of game, where you had to avoid obstacles while drawing lines, but the game quickly became a puzzler! It wasn't really fun at first, but we are really proud of the final result!

Thank you everyone for your great support and comments! The next update will be send to Apple really soon!

Most Recent game : Plax
My games : Bacon - The Game | PokerTower
From Québec, Canada
12-04-2013, 03:08 PM
I imagine one of the TA reviewers will eventually get ahold of Bacon, love it as much as I do and write a juicy, flavor-filled article about all the healthy, crispy goodness it has to offer
12-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I imagine one of the TA reviewers will eventually get ahold of Bacon, love it as much as I do and write a juicy, flavor-filled article about all the healthy, crispy goodness it has to offer
I also hope they'll like it! ^^ I already received some great reviews, so I hope that tonight will be an awesome night for us!

Most Recent game : Plax
My games : Bacon - The Game | PokerTower
From Québec, Canada
12-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Best of luck I'm #4 on game center and looking for that #1 spot!