App description: "Adorable characters with unquestionable charisma." TouchGeeek

"Replayability is high. Where's that darn last cat!?" Fingerplay.com

"Makes me laugh!" @donottalk

Please welcome, critically acclaimed by gamers across the globe, brand-new challenge for you from the creators of spooky "The Forest of Fear" and #1 tag-app in Russia "Tagstagram".

Babushka.

Cats go nuts!

Help poor old and lonely Granny live through that crazy caturday and find all hers lost cats.

*Discover new abilities!

*Meet a ton of corky characters!

*Find out who's behind all of this mess!

*Best chiptune-music and cuddly old-school graphics!

*Various challenges! (From any-kid-can-do-that to it's-like-Dark-Souls-but-8-bit difficulty.)

Prepare to be amazed and get a lot of laughs.

Made for you to enjoy. (C) Kfuchi
12-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Just found out this game came out, nice small filesize, retro style graphics, from what i've seen so far it looks great.

Playing now for the first time...

(Auto rotate - phew !)

First level i seem to have to catch a cat, 2nd screen was a bit of a pain as theres a 'tiny' thing on the floor you have to move to the right so you can then move the box that way. Controls arent too bad but i wish the hit area was a bit big, i tend to slide my fingers over left/right but a fraction outside of the button and your character just stops.

But overall the graphics/music are great, looks to be a good different type of platform game, seems to be a bit of a puzzler. Good so far

Last edited by psj3809; 12-05-2013 at 03:08 AM.

12-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Needs a game mode based on this song And they really do need to bring back Kitty Korner in the podcast.

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendorphin View Post
Needs a game mode based on this song
Back... hmmm... 20-ish years ago when I was still at home, my brother was really big into Kate Bush. Heck, I think he still is. I've heard that song more times than I can remember.

The game looks pretty cool. Seems to be the second attempt by the dev at a game where as all other apps are utility type stuff. I may buy this if it has any depth to it.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
12-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Promo code for the game - PNRTMF9YHX3M
If anyone needed more - write
12-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Like the cute graphics and gameplay. But the title says universal, anyway to make this universal, cause it would be cool on ipads.
12-08-2013, 04:44 PM
I'd like a code!
12-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Nvm...

Last edited by Snooptalian; 12-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.
12-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpy View Post
Promo code for the game - PNRTMF9YHX3M
If anyone needed more - write
Please. Thanks!
12-08-2013, 06:47 PM
The granny is pretty cute in this one, pretty interesting with all the interesting puzzling elements, alot puzzler in this one.