★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** notice **
We distributed a supported version application which fixed the issue occurred on iOS8.
ForiOS8users, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that has caused you for a long time.

Please check the details here
http://dokuro.gungho.jp/oshirase/201410ios_en.html
** notice **

Arise, lowly skeleton, and rescue the Princess from the Dark Lord's castle!

You are a nameless skeleton in the Dark Lord's army. After a chance encounter with the Princess, who was abducted to become the dreaded Dark Lord's wife, you found yourself setting her free. Guide the Princess from the shadows in Skeleton Form, switching to Hero Form when it's time to mount a gallant offense! Can you spring the Princess from the castle?

The Game
Aid the Princess in her flight from the Dark Lord's castle, guarding her from traps and enemies as you strike an artful balance between both Skeleton and Hero Forms--each boasting a palette of unique abilities and traits. Can you safely guide your royal counterpart to the flower at the end of each area? Succeed, and the fairytale will further unfold!

Deep gameplay and whimsical storytelling come together in a resplendent production you can pick up and play--as well as save and stop--anytime you please! Equal parts action and puzzle, a new kind of fairytale awaits you!

The Story
Once upon a time, the Princess of a faraway land ruled in tranquility--until she was kidnapped by the scheming Dark Lord.

The Dark Lord was bent on making the unwilling Princess his bride. Locking her away in his castle, he ordered a skeleton to keep a stern watch over his prize. The docile henchmen kept to his orders... at least at first.

The weeping beauty before the skeleton conjured strange feelings. Yes, he wanted to return the Princess to her former life, away from the Dark Lord's marital machinations! And so it was the lowly skeleton betrayed his master and set the Princess free.

But can the pair make it out of the castle in one piece? Our story begins...

biokid's comments:

This game was released awhile back on PS Vita. In addition, this version is legit, because it was developed by the same developer.

Confirmation from Capsule Computers: http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2...n-smartphones/

This is a (mega) bargain, because in Australia this game would cost you $21.95 (AUD) on PSN.
12-05-2013, 03:45 AM
Great find, platformer, buttons, left button as well !

Downloading now

12-05-2013, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Great find, platformer, buttons, left button as well !

Downloading now
I am wondering what are the IAPs for this game? Thanks.
12-05-2013, 03:47 AM
this is the same vita game. already got it for free since I'm a ps+ subscriber.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

12-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Right just loaded this up

Took a while for it to get to the menu (iphone 4), but a really nice looking game. Great graphics, first level i had to guide this princess to the right by pressing buttons/jumping/switches etc.

So far so good, looks really good, another good platforming gem this week
12-05-2013, 05:26 AM
Just saw some reviews about its source PS Vita game and they are pretty good. However, echoing biokod's question about IAPs. What and how essential are they?

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 12-05-2013 at 05:29 AM.
12-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Game Impressions

12-05-2013, 08:23 PM
seems like a dark style Mario game lol.
12-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Assuming the virtual controls are good, I strongly recommend this game. I, too, got this game via Playstation Plus on my PSV. I was quite surprised at how well-made this game is. If I didn't already own this on my Vita, I would definitely get the app; however, if the virtual controls are no good, as with any ios game, skip it. Look for the control impressions.
12-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
Look for the control impressions.
They work as well as they possibly good.

In other words: Yep, the game's completely worth getting.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"