★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Monster hunter like games

12-05-2013, 07:34 AM
Monster hunter like games

Are they any monster hunter like games for the ios? I know they have the monster hunter dynamic and coming out with the smart version. The dynamic version is a reskined infinity blade I feel. Any suggestions?
12-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyan View Post
Are they any monster hunter like games for the ios? I know they have the monster hunter dynamic and coming out with the smart version. The dynamic version is a reskined infinity blade I feel. Any suggestions?
Invader Hunter. It's kinda like MHDH in the sense that it doesn't have exploration, just much better.

Then you have Frontier Gunner, but although it looks cool, it was never translated into English, and that's a dealbreaker for me at least.
12-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Invader Hunter. It's kinda like MHDH in the sense that it doesn't have exploration, just much better.

Then you have Frontier Gunner, but although it looks cool, it was never translated into English, and that's a dealbreaker for me at least.
Yup.. these 2.

Frontier Gunner was released in english but they had the slowest servers, almost every action is met with a loading screen, and the game was online-only which means more loading times. It's horrible.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yup.. these 2.

Frontier Gunner was released in english but they had the slowest servers, almost every action is met with a loading screen, and the game was online-only which means more loading times. It's horrible.
Its kinda sad because the actual gameplay is almost there in terms of a good MH style game. Oh well.